Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Fantastic Member TrooperCameron's Avatar

This looks great, I'm definitely in. Love the galactic world building.

The preview looks great! Based off of the preview, it seems like the new Thanagarian isn't fond of the Green Lantern Corps patrolling the universe. So it's obvious there's going to be some kind of conflict. Seeing how there's catastrophes happening in OA, no doubt other beings are going to blame the GLC.

Another question is whether the Green Lantern Corps are going to be eventually served under United Planets' Guidelines if both organizations comes to a resolution?

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

I'm really jazzed about this. The trip into the DCU's umpteenth dark alternate future dystopia during the whole Future State prelude did nothing for me, but this is looking like it's more up my alley. I've been waiting for someone, anyone, to get me interested in Simon Baz, so hopefully Thorne is the guy who'll be able to make that happen.

And, dear lord, that's some beautiful artwork.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    Another question is whether the Green Lantern Corps are going to be eventually served under United Planets' Guidelines if both organizations comes to a resolution?
    Sounds like the GLC might get strangled by bureaucracy.

This issue was pretty cool. I have no idea who teen lantern is but she doesn’t seem bad. I like the idea of a modern major push to have some form of political action to make the corps more interesting. I like the idea of them being like a mix of a US marshal and Texas Ranger, but I do love the idea of governments authorizing them.
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.