Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Both stories were pretty good. I'm looking forward to meeting the new villians.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 04-27-2021 at 03:24 PM.

This was good. And Batman working a kidnapping instead of flying around the city in a bat-shaped UFO blowing **** up feels like a relief. And the art was great. I’m feeling optimistic about this run.

Astonishing Member

This the first issue with the New creative team? A jumping on point?

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Batman Begins 2005 View Post
    This the first issue with the New creative team? A jumping on point?
    nah, last month's issue was the first. It's a pretty good jumping on point and follows up on the status quo of joker war and recent events in the main batman book.

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

I only got it for Huntress and I’ve enjoyed. Far better than Tynion’s boring title.
    The plot is intriguing, loving this Brubaker/Rucka vibe. I think I’ll stay here for a while.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    nah, last month's issue was the first. It's a pretty good jumping on point and follows up on the status quo of joker war and recent events in the main batman book.
    Thank you. Might seek both as what I've read of Tynion on Batman isn't doing it for me.

I really, really enjoyed the Huntress story--so much so that it kind of surprised me. Looking forward to the next issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    The cat has a leash. She's has an owner. Though a leash on a cat, who walks their cat. Just get a dog.
    Well, now that we've read the issue, it sort of makes sense.

It wouldn't be safe to let an indoor cat roam loose around a city, so having him on a leash lets him get outside (and keep the owner company). Plus, the owner was a bit . . . different.

As for the "just get a dog" bit, well, some people are more cat-people than dog-people, and cats involve a bit less maintenance (inside litter box vs. how many times a day would you have to take the dog outside to go the bathroom AND then you're suppose to pick up after your dog).