Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I'm just going to guess that once Hickman leaves the open relationships will go with him...thankfully imho...that might fit for some characters but not everybody...
    They aren't really a thing. If you believe fine, if you don't is fine too

Ultimate Member

Well either way I don't see it happening once Hickman leaves...

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    The mutant orgy never happened, pure marketing from Hickman. On the Morrison level of "johnny and susan storm want to have sex" for his FF 1234

It is just pure lip service

This look likes a past Hickman's story on Avengers
    Not a shock. Some writers are all about that lip-service.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    If all this gets resolved in time for the Hellfire Gala, I can see these 3 being greeted as heroes of Krakoa upon their return and getting overwhelmingly voted for the new X-Men team by the Krakoans.
    While all of this not only makes sense, it would great to this written out well. However, the powers that be seem to locked in on the same old few as ones getting prominent attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    If all this gets resolved in time for the Hellfire Gala, I can see these 3 being greeted as heroes of Krakoa upon their return and getting overwhelmingly voted for the new X-Men team by the Krakoans.
    Complicated, each corner gets only one vote. My guess these 3 belong to sextant

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

I'm gonna guess laura,synch and darwin will be part of the new krakoa x-men team after this..or whoever makes it out alive.

50 years. My god.

Also, Monet and Creed was hinted at a lot but was it ever technically canon? If it was I missed it and I buy every X Book.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I'm gonna guess laura,synch and darwin will be part of the new krakoa x-men team after this..or whoever makes it out alive.
    They'll all be back. Death is a thing of the past now. Unless that's been undone in a book recently. I am only barely keeping up.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    50 years. My god.

Also, Monet and Creed was hinted at a lot but was it ever technically canon? If it was I missed it and I buy every X Book.
    Given everything we actually saw on panel, it's always a question of how far things went between them.

Were they already secretly together? Or were they just in love & hadn't gotten to act on it? On the former, I think it's worth noting that neither of them ever denied being in a relationship when Callisto, Psylocke, and Emplate insinuated it.

Plus Monet's comments kinda give the vibe they were already acting on some things. For example, when Psylocke tells her & Creed to get a room early on, Monet doesn't deny what she's insinuating but instead asked if she was jealous. Later when Creed talks about Psylocke playing with fire with Angel, Monet comments that he of all people should appreciate someone having a soft spot for a dormant killer. Then it comes back again when Creed says she seems to feel sorry for her brother & she tells him that she just seems to have a soft spot for monsters. Then there's her overt flirtation. After Magneto & Psylocke leave, she eyes up Creed then tells him she wants to watch him lift & move heavy stuff from the ship.

But being what it was, there wasn't much expansion besides lip-service from Bunn after the fact. On twitter a couple of years ago he noted that their relationship was torturous love. So apparently they were already in love with each other during his run, and it was torturous for them. Then last year during an X-Monday interview, he said it was a hinted romance.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 03-26-2021 at 05:33 PM.

For some reason i feel like Hickman watched the magicians and quentin and eliot alternate reality relationship and i love him for it. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    For some reason i feel like Hickman watched the magicians and quentin and eliot alternate reality relationship and i love him for it. lol
    I miss The Magicians *sob* It's the X-Men show we didn't know we had.

Astonishing Member

Wonder what they did for bathroom and hygiene. Imagan 50 years with no toilet paper... they must smell awful

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Is this Mahmud Asrar's last issue as artist then? What a tragic loss for the X-books.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    YES PLEASE! I don't care for Darwin but Synch and Laura have to be there!!!!

While I know I'm gonna love the story, I really need writer and artist to stop with the skeleton movement without muscles
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 03-27-2021 at 06:35 PM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    While I know I'm gonna love the story, I really need writer and artist to stop with the skeleton moment without muscles
    Seriously. Skeleton - Connective Tissue = Disarticulated Piles of Bone

They sure as hell shouldn't be able to move like that.