Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Wonder what they did for bathroom and hygiene. Imagan 50 years with no toilet paper... they must smell awful
    If cause of the absence of toilet paper you didn't clean yourself for 50 years you deserve to smell
    GrindrStone(D)

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    God its been forever I kinda lost interest in this plot if I'm being real.
    I never much cared for the Children of the Vault, and their premise meant that, if time flowed super-fast in their Vault, that we'd never see the same Children twice, since if they returned, it would be decades or centuries of their time later that would pass if they showed up again mere *weeks* later in outside time (the ones we'd met originally having all died ages ago and the new arrivals, a week later, being their descendants, which would be totally fascinating, but also mean any interesting characters met would be one-shots, never to be seen again).

But, apparently they're all immortal, or whatever, so their whole super-fast evolution concept doesn't really work? I dunno. And yeah, it's taken way, way, too long to maintain my interest.

Same with the King Broo plot. Yanno what would have been handy in the end of X of Swords? Six trillion Brood. Yanno what would have been handy to face the symbiote swarms of Knull? Six trillion Brood. Yanno what would have put a dent in the endless hordes of Annhilation and / or the angry mutants of Arakko? Six trillion Brood. Yanno what would have been fun to throw at the Cotati in Empyre or the zombies in Genosha? The ****ing endless hordes of Brood that got completely ****ing forgotten after they crash-landed on Krakoa in search of the King Egg only to get turned into Broo's mindless gumbies.

It's like, what if we had a story, but everyone sort of forgot it happened?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I love Synch and I despise X23, so that's a no-go for me. After all these years, I would have liked to see he and Monet at least check back in with each other. In sliding times it's only been like 3.5 years since he died. In the 20+ real years I have moved on to the Monet/Roberto concept, but Hickman set him up with Deathbird. Monet should have at least had a teary conversation and hug with Ev.

At least render his aura for Goddess's sake!

Since Darwin is one of Monet’s exes. Maybe Laura/Synch and Monet/Darwin could go on a double date together.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Since Darwin is one of Monet’s exes. Maybe Laura/Synch and Monet/Darwin could go on a double date together.
    They had a one night stand if hardly consider that an ex
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    If cause of the absence of toilet paper you didn't clean yourself for 50 years you deserve to smell
    50 year aged fromunder ceheese. Imagine.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Wonder what they did for bathroom and hygiene. Imagan 50 years with no toilet paper... they must smell awful
    They could just cut off their asses and regrow them.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    I miss The Magicians *sob* It's the X-Men show we didn't know we had.
    Gone far too soon. " Julllllllliiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaa." lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

It is really surprising that the poly hints in the mutantdom really bother people. In a world where people cheat on their spouses left and and right, cheat on their taxes, murder people, etc etc, people have a problem with adults making a decision to be together where no one is presumably lying to anyone else. Sounds like happiness to me.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Yes, my friend, but that idea of happiness isn't someone else's idea.

You know that also in a world we live in, ppl want to impose their way of life on others, or their idea of happiness onto others.

Quote Originally Posted by zvrk View Post
    Yes, my friend, but that idea of happiness isn't someone else's idea.

You know that also in a world we live in, ppl want to impose their way of life on others, or their idea of happiness onto others.
    You know there's also people in the afraid and jealous of other people experiencing and expressing an idea of happiness that doesn't adhere to
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    You know there's also people in the afraid and jealous of other people experiencing and expressing an idea of happiness that doesn't adhere to
    Oh I forgot about jelly, but that ALSO!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    They could just cut off their asses and regrow them.
    But still, not washing you hands or showering they must smell like shit. I feel bad for laura with her enhanced senses

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Given Marvel’s obsession with maintaining the status quo, I absolutely see all three dying at the end of the arc. No way they’re going to allow them all to age FIFTY years, much less the potentially hundreds they could be trapped there. ESPECIALLY Laura. Having her ending up as older and more experienced than Logan flips far too much of the script.
    I don't mind that, nowhere was it said Logan must be the oldest and most battle hardened X-Man. It creates a far better dynamic having a trio of mutants coming back changed in their perspectives and not taking bs from anyone.I'm all for it, I mean we've heard that jaded shtick rammed down our throats by the likes of Lensherr for God knows how long , and suddenly we can't have a more experienced or jaded Laura?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I'm gonna guess laura,synch and darwin will be part of the new krakoa x-men team after this..or whoever makes it out alive.
    They don't have to be a team, the bond they have after being in that hell hole for over 500 years means they won't want to roll with anyone but themselves.They are a team organically now,not just coz Cyclops or Xavier picked them.They know that they are the only ones who have each other's backs, they are like war veterans of the same platoon through an entire war.They only ride with those who have been to hell and back
    Last edited by Rev9; 03-28-2021 at 10:20 AM.

Amazing Member

Why are you all acting like there is no water or clothes in the Vault? The city is populated according to last issue so if there are people in it then there must be water and clothes.