Default The Defenders vs The Brotherhood of Mutants (live action)

Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Daredevil, and Ironfist fight Sabretooth, Toad, and Mystique on top of the Statue of Liberty.

Round 2: Jessica and Luke vs Sabretooth

Toad vs Daredevil

Mystique vs Colleen Wing

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Luke can solo round 1. If he needs help, Danny, if he's not being a chump, is faster then any of the mutants and hits hard enough to knock them well off the tower. Jess and Matt just make the slaughter worse.

Round 2: Luke slaughters Sabes. Jess just makes it worse.

Matt ought to be fast enough to avoid Toad's spit with no real concern, and probably wins the majority therefore.

Mystique from the early films should slaughter Colleen by feats, but I guess it depends on how much credence we give to Colleen being the Iron Fist and how much of Danny's feats apply to her.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

This is a neat match-up, but yeah, I agree with big_adventure there. It's just too uneven of a fight for the Brotherhood to have a chance (though the idea of Ray Park -- not Toad, but Ray Park himself -- fighting Daredevil is a fun image).

I suppose my only real concern is that Sabretooth is strong and fast, though he's never shown to be as strong as Luke, so Luke could likely just laugh off Creed's assault. Jessica, on the other hand, isn't invulnerable and I suspect that though Luke would handily beat Sabretooth, I'm not sure he'd be fast enough to save Jessica.

Jessica constantly gets the short end of the stick in these types of Rumbles. Not as strong or as tough as Luke, not as fast or as skilled as Matt or Danny (or Luke, for that matter), and she's rarely in a rumble that would make use of her primary addition to the team, that of detective work.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    This is a neat match-up, but yeah, I agree with big_adventure there. It's just too uneven of a fight for the Brotherhood to have a chance (though the idea of Ray Park -- not Toad, but Ray Park himself -- fighting Daredevil is a fun image).

I suppose my only real concern is that Sabretooth is strong and fast, though he's never shown to be as strong as Luke, so Luke could likely just laugh off Creed's assault. Jessica, on the other hand, isn't invulnerable and I suspect that though Luke would handily beat Sabretooth, I'm not sure he'd be fast enough to save Jessica.

Jessica constantly gets the short end of the stick in these types of Rumbles. Not as strong or as tough as Luke, not as fast or as skilled as Matt or Danny (or Luke, for that matter), and she's rarely in a rumble that would make use of her primary addition to the team, that of detective work.
    Sabretooth was strong enough to knock down a tree, and I thought with his claws and regen he could match Luke and Jessica. Toad in addition to his spit could climb walls, have the ability to jump into the air and lift storm 20 feet into the air and throw around people.