Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    Yeah I think that will be future. it is sort of obvious now where all the comic films are heading, DCU movies are going to become more like Joker/Snyder Cut as MCU will fall more into action comedies.

Again...

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    I would strongly advise against folks holding their breath while they wait for that to happen.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    I like this version of Harley Quinn - she was my favorite character in the first SS, I really liked BOP, and she looks to continue being great here.

I get a lot of comic book fans are just tired of her in the books, and that's translating into their feelings for the movies, but for the general audience not burned out on her from a hundred different Bat-books she's a favorite and WB would be fools to kill her off, even if BOP didn't meet their expectations.
    Margot Robie sure grew on me with the BoP movie. The early issues of Suicide Squad even have a couple like Joker and Harley: Punch and Jewelee. Now I know the movie doesn't take its cues only from the inferior New52 run but kinda switches out Punch and Jewelee for the more popular Joker and Harley... it makes sense I guess. Still want Harley and some of the character to move on. A changing team roster adds drama.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Flag has to make it, he's too great a foil and his actor is perfect.
    Far from perfect. He just fits. I feel like we could get better actors for Flag and Boomerang.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I think
    Harley
    Flagg
    Peacemaker
    King Shark
    Boomerang
    Blood Sport or Ratcatcher(one dies)
    All survive with Polkadot man being a maybe. Weasle dies on the first mission I'm betting. No footage of Pete Davidson on the actual mission that I saw. So Black Guard might die first. Still think we gonna get a pop goes the weasel joke at some point.
    Harley already carries Javeline's spear around in the released footage. Idris Elba probably dies. If he lived they would have cast him as Bronze Tiger. Bronze Tiger as straight man instead of Flag... that's what I'm hoping for.

I love Shark, Polka Dot, Thinker, Rat Catcher 2 and Mongal already.
    Last edited by batnbreakfast; 04-04-2021 at 12:23 AM.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Cena is going to steal this movie I think....

Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia

So they are really promoting this movie by referring to Guardians of the Galaxy.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

Whatcha got? Bird.

Just keeps looking better to me.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by chicago_bastard View Post
    So they are really promoting this movie by referring to Guardians of the Galaxy.
    The marketing is the central discussion right on my tl instead of the content of the trailer lol! dc fandome/disfunction

Ultimate Member

"He's killed 27 children".

That's not funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    "He's killed 27 children".

That's not funny.
    I thought it was funny........

I suspect that the fact that it was not actually funny was what was supposed to be funny.

Folks don't always land that one.

Can't wait for this. Kinda weird they doing the same motivation(Kinda) for Idirs Elba as they did with Smiths Deadshot. Especially since the character are kinda filling the same roles and some people are gonna be confused as it is.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    the weight Viola Davies brings to this films by even just her appearance cannot be understated.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    the weight Viola Davies brings to this films by even just her appearance cannot be understated.
    indeed. Tho CCH Pounder will always be my top Waller, Davis certainly embodies the Wall. The Arrowverse Waller was a joke from the get go, but Davis just accentuates that a trillion fold.
    Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    I suspect that the fact that it was not actually funny was what was supposed to be funny.

Folks don't always land that one.
    I have a feeling Gunn with too much liberties isn't that funny. I mean that Twitter stuff that got him fired and also some sexist and homophobic stuff from his blog before Marvel hired him consisted mostly of saying outrageous things out loud thinking that was already funny without the need of a real punchline. Could be that is his humor benefits from having to restrain himself to meet Disney's PG-13 policy.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

Incredible Member

this suicide squad movie should do extremely well for dc. far better than the first. gunn with its mixture of action and humor with king shark and weasal likely the standout from the cg villains.