Standard arena fights.

Fight #1:

Composite Dracula vs Composite Batman

Fight #2:

Composite Dracula vs Composite Wonder Woman

Fight #3:

Composite Dracula vs Composite Superman

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Well, let's start with this: are there any Draculas that are straight up immune to physical damage? Like, that are incorporeal or conceptual like some of those WoD types.

Just to point this out...

That "Drake..." Dracula from Blade: Trinity was no pushover.

Question: Does the Composite Superman include the Thought Robot or "Cosmic Armor" Superman?
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Well, let's start with this: are there any Draculas that are straight up immune to physical damage? Like, that are incorporeal or conceptual like some of those WoD types.
    Yeah, this is the important question.

Given that this is DC, I'm going to assume that Batman, at some point or another, has had some version of the DC Flying Brick Starter Pack - so he was a class 100, near light speed, flying brick at some point. That alone is probably too much for any Draculas I can think of. Wonder Woman has had some upgrades to low end cosmic a time or two. And of course Superman in composite has some titanic silliness, with high-end cosmic levels of power.

Did any Draculas ever have a cosmic cube, access to the speed force or were hybridized with a 5d imp or anything? If not, intangibility is really the only chance to have time to not get annihilated. I guess one could argue that EOS Alucard from Hellsing could/would have some level of outright unkillability, but he's actually featless on that front.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post

Given that this is DC, I'm going to assume that Batman, at some point or another, has had some version of the DC Flying Brick Starter Pack - so he was a class 100, near light speed, flying brick at some point. That alone is probably too much for any Draculas I can think of. Wonder Woman has had some upgrades to low end cosmic a time or two. And of course Superman in composite has some titanic silliness, with high-end cosmic levels of power.

Did any Draculas ever have a cosmic cube, access to the speed force or were hybridized with a 5d imp or anything? If not, intangibility is really the only chance to have time to not get annihilated. I guess one could argue that EOS Alucard from Hellsing could/would have some level of outright unkillability, but he's actually featless on that front.
    To me?

Any of the "Lantern..." Batmans would put him at a level where I'm not so sure that even a "Composite..." Dracula can really compete.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Dracula from the Vampire Hunter D novels is a quasi-nebulously Lovecraftian like entity IIRC.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

And intangibility only lets them maybe survive against the basic version of the DC characters. When you start to throw in various upgrades they hav eyou can probably overcome esoteric defenses fairly easy. All 3 have had Lantern rings at some point, which can do things like rip psychic parasites off the souls of others. In just the last five years they've alternate dimension versions of Batman with every justice league power and the absurdly broken Doctor Manhattan.

But some sort of immunity to physical harm is still the best starting point for Dracula playing catch up I can think of.

I can’t see Drac getting anywhere here.

The high-end stuff for the Big 3 composite is pretty nuts, especially if things like Thought Robot count.

With the Thought Robot, I think you could do a stacked composite of all vampires in the whole of fiction and it still wouldn’t matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post

The high-end stuff for the Big 3 composite is pretty nuts, especially if things like Thought Robot count.

With the Thought Robot, I think you could do a stacked composite of all vampires in the whole of fiction and it still wouldn’t matter.
    To be fair, the whole reason Thought Robot was used IIRC was to fight a cosmic vampire, Mandrakk. DC also has things like Starkiller and his family (essentially sun eaters in humanoid form) and an alt U where most of the Justice League is vampires. And most of that is just Grant Morrison.There are some potent vampires out there but I can't name any on that level named Dracula.

But could they beat Jupiter Drac ? Nah, I think not. Jupiter FTW.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

They can’t beat Count Dractiderc.

He’s the vampire that drains your credit cards.

They can’t beat Count Dractiderc.

He’s the vampire that drains your credit cards.
    So you mean... a wife?

You can tell who is no longer married, right?

Silly question: would the "Superman; Speeding Bullets" version of Kal-El count towards the Batman or the Superman composite . Especially since

spoilers:
    By the end of the story he decides to abandon the Batman identity and methods, and become a symbol of hope and all that as Superman.
    end of spoilers

Not that it changes the result of this match that much.

So you mean... a wife?

You can tell who is no longer married, right?
    I'll do you one better: I have never been married

Sacred Ancestor/Shisho/Dracula from VHD is.....odd. He's stronger than D and was so mind bogglingly non corporeal that D couldn't hurt him until D forced him into a form he could hurt. In the same novel, D stabbed a ghost and mist.
    There is no "overkill". There is only "open fire" and "I need to reload.".

I like to think the 90s was the time when comics hit puberty. They’d grown out of being endearing but hadn’t yet figured out where to channel their emotions to not be utterly whiny cocks. -Beadle