Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TerryAce View Post
    Sacred Ancestor/Shisho/Dracula from VHD is.....odd. He's stronger than D and was so mind bogglingly non corporeal that D couldn't hurt him until D forced him into a form he could hurt. In the same novel, D stabbed a ghost and mist.
    Now we are getting somewhere. How did D force him into the form? Superman 1million can digitize himself and punch through the time barrier, so I feel like we are starting to get into esoteric fight. I'm not sure Dracula wins that, but it is definitely better than something with punching.

Basically, D channeled his vast physical and mental powers to form an image in his mind of the Sacred Ancestor he COULD stab, willing it into existence with his own dark powers. Once it was complete, he was able to connect it to the SANS some esoteric way so it forced SANS to temporarily become that image. Then he stabbed it! This effort completely drained him, though.

Oh, VHD. Someday, you will make sense.

Also, according to one recent novel, SANS has the powers of every vampire (And so does D)
    There is no "overkill". There is only "open fire" and "I need to reload.".

I like to think the 90s was the time when comics hit puberty. They’d grown out of being endearing but hadn’t yet figured out where to channel their emotions to not be utterly whiny cocks. -Beadle

Oh, Sacred Ancestor also sealed an Elder God in a pocket reality, turned someone into a ghost with a "black heart made of dream matter", created a sword that negates healing and wounds the fount of life (Source of life energy), destroyed a bunch of souls and reduced them to dust, and at one point KILLED D by touching him (D healed from that)
    There is no "overkill". There is only "open fire" and "I need to reload.".

I like to think the 90s was the time when comics hit puberty. They’d grown out of being endearing but hadn’t yet figured out where to channel their emotions to not be utterly whiny cocks. -Beadle

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TerryAce View Post
    Oh, Sacred Ancestor also sealed an Elder God in a pocket reality, turned someone into a ghost with a "black heart made of dream matter", created a sword that negates healing and wounds the fount of life (Source of life energy), destroyed a bunch of souls and reduced them to dust, and at one point KILLED D by touching him (D healed from that)
    "She turned me into a newt!"

"A newt?"

"I got better."
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan