Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Post Which X-Men get along well with the Avengers?

Although Avengers and X-Men each have their own team. I am pretty sure some of the X-men get along well with one another. I know Captain America won't get pass with Cyclops but there is someone pretty sure who has a good relationship with the Avengers.

I think most of them don't have a problem with the Avengers at all. They almost always show up when the avengers are in need. Honestly i don't think they really think of them outside of when they see them.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Extraordinary Member

AvX was long enough ago that it's a footnote in Avengers-X-Men relations at this point. Storm just teamed up with Thor to save the world and got a kudos from Iron Man. Scott was back on somewhat friendly terms with Captain America in the Rosenberg run and at the very least the Avengers were no longer trying to arrest him even before Krakoa. Magik and Wolverine were on the Savage Avengers cast and Magik is a teacher at Strange Academy and close friends with Dr. Strange. Captain Marvel remains close with the X-Men.

All the one's that have been members in the past.

Beast
    Wolverine
    Storm (for all of 5 minutes but she was married to BP who is an Avenger)
    Rogue
    Sunspot
    Cannonball

And on junior avengers teams.

X-23
    Prodigy

Those are the one's I can remember off the top of my head but there might be a couple more.

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Although Avengers and X-Men each have their own team. I am pretty sure some of the X-men get along well with one another. I know Captain America won't get pass with Cyclops but there is someone pretty sure who has a good relationship with the Avengers.
    Rogue has led her own Avengers team and has a good relationship with Steve, Janet, Simon and some others
    Roberto and Sam also get along well with them

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    In the uncanny run with scott,magneto and emma he says not to blame the avengers and fantastic four.Also they have teamed up individually a lot.In the end it is all upto the writer.If they want Avengers to work with krakoa and make amends they will.If they want an AvX 2.0 they will fight.

Agreed with what everyone said. They for the most part get along fine and some have friendships as mentioned. The A+X series showcased some relationships like Rogue and Natasha.

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Mighty Member

I feel Kate and Jean should be in here. Are they? But I've always felt they should have been on Avengers team by now. Kate did lead GOTG, does that count?

I think Iceman should also get along with them.

Jean has a good relationship with avengers, they helped her on X-men Red.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    I feel Kate and Jean should be in here. Are they? But I've always felt they should have been on Avengers team by now. Kate did lead GOTG, does that count?

I think Iceman should also get along with them.
    Iceman is on good terms with the FF.Kitty and franklin are good too.Jean is good with avengers as we see in X-men red.

Incredible Member

I read AvX in trades, not contemporarily and not posting on message boards at the time. Question: did Avengers fans really back the Avengers side during AvX, or were they like, "Okay, the X-men are right about this." I assume 99% of X-fans backed the X-men in AvX.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Jean has a good relationship with avengers, they helped her on X-men Red.
    I would think most of that team would be okay with the Avengers. Gambit and Thor seemed to get along well
    Make Good Art

Long-time Jubester Fan jubilees_bf's Avatar

Jubilee has gone on a solo mission with Captain America when she was a vampire... and has also hung out with him, along with Hawkeye, and Black Widow. There was a 90s team-up comic with Spider-Man and Jubilee, too.
    With Wolverine, Jubilee has also teamed up with Captain America and Black Widow. She also interacted with Tony Stark during her time with the New Warriors. I also remember there was a book released that had Steve Rogers/Captain America discuss various mutants and heroes. He specifically stated that he wouldn’t be surprised if Jubilee ended up as an Avenger one day.

As far as other Marvel Heroes, Jubilee is also on very good terms with Hellcat and Squirrel Girl.

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    Rogue has led her own Avengers team and has a good relationship with Steve, Janet, Simon and some others
    Roberto and Sam also get along well with them
    I've always enjoyed all of this in the 2010s, especially the fact that in No Surrender, Rogue was just as much a figure as the other Avenger leaders.

Havok was also leader of the Avengers Unity Squad, appointed by none other than Steve Rogers himself. Thor and Sunfire also had a pretty good relationship in that book.

I've always felt Gambit would be a pretty good Avenger. Popular enough for that name recognition, but a right character mix to cause some friction and comedy with the others, especially given the Avenger tradition of bringing on various rogues.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    All the one's that have been members in the past.

Beast
    Wolverine
    Storm (for all of 5 minutes but she was married to BP who is an Avenger)
    Rogue
    Sunspot
    Cannonball

And on junior avengers teams.

X-23
    Prodigy

Those are the one's I can remember off the top of my head but there might be a couple more.
    Still absolutely hate Bendis's Avengers.

I mean Storm could work as one but that .... that was so pointless. She was barely there and did nothing. She's more than Black Panther's companion.