Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
It's puzzeling indeed.

You'd think that even if things got slowed down intentionaly for the sake of getting the most out of the hype created by Hox/Pox, especialy with the almost dozen of satelite titles entirely tied to the new status quo, that there would still be at least some involvement of Moira X.

Like at least some scenes of Xavier and Magneto giving her a status report and hearing her concerns or approval of how things progress. But this utter silence except for that tiny cameo in Ten of Swords feels weird.

I know many enjoy the status quo as is and like how every nook and cranny of it's working is attempted to be explained in the satelite titles, but there are also many people who primarily got invested into the events from Hox/Pox not because of the current status quo but of the story revolving around it's creation and potential downfall, which is all tied to Moira X (or at least implied to be so).
She was in XOS? Must have been a blink and you missed it moment bc I dont recall her

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
I've stated it before but just so no one misunderstands me: I don't think Hickman's run has been downright bad, but I have issues with it and this, the terrible pacing, is definitely one of them.
yeah the pacing here is off and its something I have issues with