Page 49 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Data pages....wow, guess thats what I get for skipping alot of them
    Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Well, nothing on the data page actually happened so it was worth skipping.
    The data pages should be used sparingly.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSurf View Post
    X of Sword woulda been dope if the Tournament wasn't a farce

And most of the Arraki people weren't wall paper hyped to the moon and back.
    I was so glad I skipped it when I saw that one "battle" was a dance or a dinner or something. Yeesh.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Well, I don't recall if there was confirmation about other universes being affected, although there wouldn't necessarily be a reason that Wanda couldn't have reached beyond Earth-616.

I'm not trying to demonize Wanda, hopefully you can see that from my previous posts. There was a time when I was ardently against her character over this very thing, but I realized that how I felt when someone would disparage Scott over something they didn't care about or know about must be how Wanda's fans feel getting this story thrown in their face. It's something that was done with/to her character that Marvel can retcon away, but there was still damage done. Yet another thing that, if any thought to the consequences had been given, never would've been done.
    It's a throw away line when they are talking about it on future timelines. For me is hard to believe that it affect other multiverses, specially when Wanda really only made for a very specific situation. If she was that powerful doctor strange and all mutants on earth would be powerless. so it is laughable that people think multiverses could be affected.

Well people are always finding ways of demonizing Wanda. for example ultimate universe the mutants weren't affected.
    The last thing Wanda needs is people amping the damage to freaking paralel universes. That is pure nosense

I was so glad I skipped it when I saw that one "battle" was a dance or a dinner or something. Yeesh.
    You missing out on some quality storm story time. She was a goddess in that issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    We sall all these alternte universes on Secret wars(AOA is more of alternatie timeline) and mutants all had powers on them.
    So nothing was ever proved
    We saw many alternate timelines with decimated mutants. After Hope was born we saw two futures which branched out into more. Also AoA was affected by their own Wanda after Hope cracked open the damn

AoA Jean was depowered by AoA Wanda

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

At almost fifty pages this is exhausting, but I'm thankful for the insight. My X of Swords hardcover is apparently five stops away right now. I bought up to Dawn of X 8 but haven't been reading the titles since they debuted, way too busy to immerse myself. So it's interesting hearing the opinions on what I'm in for now that I'm ready to start reading again.
    Welcome or welcome back! Please check out the updated
    CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

It's a throw away line when they are talking about it on future timelines. For me is hard to believe that it affect other multiverses, specially when Wanda really only made for a very specific situation. If she was that powerful doctor strange and all mutants on earth would be powerless. so it is laughable that people think multiverses could be affected.

Well people are always finding ways of demonizing Wanda. for example ultimate universe the mutants weren't affected.
    The last thing Wanda needs is people amping the damage to freaking paralel universes. That is pure nosense
    That's a good point, I forgot that Ultimate X-Men was on it's way up during all of this. Guess writers gotta try and raise the stakes any way they can.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    We saw many alternate timelines with decimated mutants. After Hope was born we saw two futures which branched out into more. Also AoA was affected by their own Wanda after Hope cracked open the damn

Alternate timelines arent alternate universe, they are same earth bt with infinite possibilities. Seems like it was only jean and they thought she was human.

Quote Originally Posted by Cane_danko View Post
    You missing out on some quality storm story time. She was a goddess in that issue.
    Well, I do like Storm, but I don't see how that could work for me. Maybe I'll read it if I can get the book on sale or something – but I don't expect to have my mind blown or overall opinion changed about the book.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

That's a good point, I forgot that Ultimate X-Men was on it's way up during all of this. Guess writers gotta try and raise the stakes any way they can.
    Ultimate Universe didn't have mutants with an xgene like 616 they were goverment experiments. Just like how ghost boxes showed mutants but their xgene was on a different locus on the chromosome.

Wandas spell affected billions of billions of souls as per Dr Strange and Beasts travels around the multiverse

Can't it be safely assumed that after the events of AvX that those timelines either no longer exist or at least have a rejuvenated mutant population?
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

Ultimate Universe didn't have mutants with an xgene like 616 they were goverment experiments. Just like how ghost boxes showed mutants but their xgene was on a different locus on the chromosome.

Wandas spell affected billions of billions of souls as per Dr Strange and Beasts travels around the multiverse
    And where is that page?

Ultiate doesn't has the x-gene? sure about that? Because Mothervine repowered mutants on earth 616, so I guess ultimate have the x-gene too

Alternate timelines arent alternate universe, they are same earth bt with infinite possibilities. Seems like it was only jean and they thought she was human.
    Alternate timelines are alternate universes they branch out to become them. Reed Richards has a blackboard chart of this

Can't it be safely assumed that after the events of AvX that those timelines either no longer exist or at least have a rejuvenated mutant population?
    No. It is safe to assume that though after Secret Wars that they dont

That's right, the whole Captain America thing... Huh. I'm learning and relearning all sorts of things.

Was that book Endangered Species? I think I have that one.

Edit: wait, their souls? How would that effect their mutations?
    Last edited by Hizashi; 04-20-2021 at 04:51 PM.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.