Page 69 of 95 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1417

The real question should be... “is house/powers of x better than x of swords” it’s a close call for me but i got to go with swords. I am thinking reign of x is going to be even better than both.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

I see HoX/PoX as an introduction, Dawn of X(X of Swords) as the first act and Reing of X as the second act hope itīs better than the first.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

HOXPOX is a lot better than X of swords. X of swords was a big mess, nothing worked there
    Last edited by Rang10; 05-01-2021 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    HOXPOX isa lot better than X of swords. X of sowrds was abig mess, nothing worked there
    Omg! I’m so triggered right now!!!! Uggghhghhjhjhghhhhgsmksidnenkd!!! *deep breath* i’m sorry you feel that way... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    I donīt think the mutants being angry over decimation is hypocritical, if they went an jailed Wanda, operated her so she could not have children anymore and used a machine to keep her from using her magical/super human powers then I would agree they were being hypocritical, because they would be doing exactly what her hex did to them but the sole act of being angry over someone hurting you is not bad on itself imo.

I liked Wanda trying to do what good/heroic people would do, accept her responsibility and try to make reparations for it, the problem is marvel just then went and turned everything on itīs head, all of a sudden Wanda is asking Rogue why do you want more mutants? and the X-men are supposed extremits for seeking justice or defending themselves from the inhuman gas or for seeking a solution for decimation. Imo this inability to allow their heroic characters from taking responsibility after marvel itself wrote them into a corner is bad writting unless what they are going for are stories in which some characters will never do wrong no matter what they do while other character are always in the wrong no matter what they do.
    They wanted to kill her because what she did to avengers was causing bad PR for mutants. I think this was really hipocritical coming from mutants

Larraz and Silva handling all the art plus the sheer cuteness of Nimrod the Lesser gives HOX/POX the win for me.

They wanted to kill her because what she did to avengers was causing bad PR for mutants. I think this was really hipocritical coming from mutants
    Are you talking about HoM?because I remember just Emma and Logan as always, talking about it while Scott and most of the X-men were appalled they were even considering that and still both teams went to "ask Wanda what she wanted? I would have expected her friends over the Avengers to just stop that kind of talk and look for a solution.Thatīs what the X-men did when Jean was in a similar possition as Phoenix.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Are you talking about HoM?because I remember just Emma and Logan as always, talking about it while Scott and most of the X-men were appalled they were even considering that and still both teams went to "ask Wanda what she wanted? I would have expected her friends over the Avengers to just stop that kind of talk and look for a solution.Thatīs what the X-men did when Jean was in a similar possition as Phoenix.
    Chrles was also comteplating it. Emma and Logan awere two of the big name x-men and leaders. That is why Pietro was desperate to save his sister, he may be wrong but he isnt a complete villain. Only Scott was shocked but was in silence while his Girlfriend wanted to murder in cold blood a fellow mutant.
    Mutants shouldnt even be there, they had zero weight on Wanda state. They arent her friends and never will be

Chrles was also comteplating it. Emma and Logan awere two of the big name x-men and leaders. That is why Pietro was desperate to save his sister, he may be wrong but he isnt a complete villain. Only Scott was shocked but was in silence while his Girlfriend wanted to murder in cold blood a fellow mutant.
    Mutants shouldnt even be there, they had zero weight on Wanda state. They arent her friends and never will be
    Scott was the X-men leader, not Emma or Logan, who also was part of the Avengers at the time.

I was talking about the Avengers, they should have opposed that kind of talk since the beggining, not just Simon and Cap imo.

Scott was the X-men leader, not Emma or Logan, who also was part of the Avengers at the time.

I was talking about the Avengers, they should have opposed that kind of talk since the beggining, not just Simon and Cap imo.
    Scott being the leader and saying nothing is a lot worse.

Avengers just agreed with Rogers. If he said no it was off the table and I remember others avengers not liking this idea

I dislike that the resurrection protocols have made them cowards. For several years they have risked their lives over and over and over. But now that they are able to resurrect people they become paralyzed when the resurrections protocols don’t work. Kitty had (without her knowing it) bodyguards when they were worried that she wouldn’t be able to come back to life if she died. This is a girl who has risked her life since she was 13 years old ... And now that the protocols don’t work it you die in Otherworld, going into Otherworld has become this huge thing. Risking their lives was a normal day for the X-Men before the protocols.

And I dislike that several of the mutants on Krakoa (including lots of the heroes) sound like xenophobes who think they are better than everyone else. It could have been an interesting story if it turns out that creating a mutant nation, a mutant haven, has corrupted them. Or that they behave like xenophobes because Moira and/or Xavier has brainwashed them. But it has been almost two years now and that is too much for a ”the mutants have all been brainwashed”-story. I would personally love a twist like that, but I think the backlash would be huge and a lot of readers would feel betrayed knowing that the heroes they have followed for several years have been brainwashed goons.
    But in my opinion it would have been a more interesting story than we got now.

Avengers just agreed with Rogers. If he said no it was off the table and I remember others avengers not liking this idea
    I just said Scott was the leader AND He was appalled killing her was even part of the debate.

Just found my issue. Emma and Logan are adamant about killing her. Kitty says that what they're suggesting is wrong and then in the same exact meeting Scott says, "Professor, I can't believe you would even entertain this."

I also agree that it didn't make sense for them to be there, but the Avengers invited them so I'll file it under forced plot convenience.

I swear people are dramatic in retelling stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    I swear people are dramatic in retelling stuff

I always liked this exchange, Emma and Logan are living in the real world while everyone else is afraid to realize what needs to be done.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.