View Poll Results: Which of these Marvel events was your favorite?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • House of M

13 18.31%
  • Civil War

15 21.13%
  • Secret Invasion

6 8.45%
  • Siege

5 7.04%
  • Fear Itself

2 2.82%
  • Avengers vs. X-Men

2 2.82%
  • Age of Ultron

2 2.82%
  • Infinity

26 36.62%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I went with Infinity, I think Hickman did a real good job keeping the characters in character, and the story was entertaining from beginning to end. I like the pacing of the event, it didn't revolve around one character, a few characters had some pretty cool moments (Thor's "negotiations", Captain America becoming essentially the "Eisenhower" of the war (kind of fitting, being from WW2, and all) just to name a few), and (being a huge Captain America fan) I liked how Cap was portrayed, especially after the abomination that was AvX

My second would be Fear Itself, mostly because it heralded Steve Rogers becoming Captain America again and him wielding Mjolnir in that splash page was, IMO, pretty epic, also it was right when I got back into comics after a multi-year hiatus. Plus Thor going toe-to-toe with both Thing and Hulk (don't remember their "Serpent" names) was a pretty cool fight as well.
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by megaharrison View Post
    Infinity was unquestionably the best with regards to the big summer event tradition Marvel is into.
    Fully agreed.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!