• No

53 41.41%
  • Can't decide

10 7.81%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    Exactly!

When Aaron is on he is ON

There is no denying his work on Wolverine, Wolverine & The X-Men, Thor are amazing; but his stuff lately has fallen off of a cliff.

Does that mean I want him gone - no.

Let him tell his story, I truly feel like he is gonna be done with the Avengers titles at #50 after Heroes Reborn

It's okay that we have a silly Saturday morning cartoon version of Avengers that is completely divorced from continuity, because to be honest, before Aaron we had Hickman and before him Bendis!

Hickman & Bendis wrote such continuity heavy Avengers books that there is absolutely no way a casual Avengers fan could pick up issue #XX and understand what the hell is going on.

So, I understand why Aaron's run did a complete 180 and why he has stuck around for these past couple of years.
    Don't forget the Waid run.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Heroes Reborn is his last shot.

And he needs to do something about his Phoenix addiction. Switch to real drugs.
    "Cable was right!"

Get him off the books and recton his stuff to be a fever dream please.

Also yes, clearly the editors need a change up too because wow how could someone see those plots and think they are ok?

Also rip my vote poll. I read the title and thought the poll was basically asking the same question...

The answer to your Avengers problem is currently writing The Union and goes by the name Paul Grist. Also, if you are going to put some of the blame on editorial keep in mind....

1. How many books Marvel puts out

2. How many editors they have.

3. They aren't paid very much
    Last edited by Anthony W; 03-29-2021 at 08:55 AM.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

I voted Yes as in Yes he needs to go, then I saw the title of the poll itself. Why did you make the poll the opposite question of the thread's title? You're gonna get confusing results.

I think he's just about done as much as he could on the title, for better or worse.

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    Exactly!

When Aaron is on he is ON

There is no denying his work on Wolverine, Wolverine & The X-Men, Thor are amazing; but his stuff lately has fallen off of a cliff.

Does that mean I want him gone - no.

Let him tell his story, I truly feel like he is gonna be done with the Avengers titles at #50 after Heroes Reborn

It's okay that we have a silly Saturday morning cartoon version of Avengers that is completely divorced from continuity, because to be honest, before Aaron we had Hickman and before him Bendis!

Hickman & Bendis wrote such continuity heavy Avengers books that there is absolutely no way a casual Avengers fan could pick up issue #XX and understand what the hell is going on.

So, I understand why Aaron's run did a complete 180 and why he has stuck around for these past couple of years.
    He is not leaving aengers after the issue #50.

Mighty Member

I stopped after six issues, and I'm kind of glad. It's seems exhausting to read.

I'm kind of hoping he gets put on Venom, as I feel he can do something good there. But his Avengers didn't do it for me

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    Don't forget the Waid run.
    holy crap, totally forgot shows how much of an impact he made with me

Astonishing Member

No. Hes a good writer he just needs editorial to stop stop yes maning him

Some of what is coming out of the main line right now honestly makes me wonder if perhaps there is going to be a soft reboot for the line where the groups will work in teams or what not like they do on the x-line. and then the main voice would handle the crossover details within the main universe. Or i could just be grasping to make it make sense. I don't feel like i can really say he is writing terrible because the main line is pretty much in line with it right now so maybe they are place holding until after the gala and when BP is free so things can resync. i dunno.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I voted Yes as in Yes he needs to go, then I saw the title of the poll itself. Why did you make the poll the opposite question of the thread's title? You're gonna get confusing results.
    Yes I just noticed what I'd done, is there anyway to change the title ?
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Incredible Member

No he is doing wonders for Black Panther

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    Yes I just noticed what I'd done, is there anyway to change the title ?
    Same here. I'd like to vote again now that I see the thread title is the opposite of the poll title.
    Live Faust, Die Jung.

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    No he is doing wonders for Black Panther
    And Blade too