• No

53 41.41%
  • Can't decide

10 7.81%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    holy crap, totally forgot shows how much of an impact he made with me
    Same here, it slipped my mind until mentioned.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I voted Yes as in Yes he needs to go, then I saw the title of the poll itself. Why did you make the poll the opposite question of the thread's title? You're gonna get confusing results.
    Oh my God! We have been swindled by the OP. Good pick up. I want my f@cking vote back. Hell yes Aaron needs to go. He wrote Thor like he hated him and had a grudge against him. His Avenger BC stuff has been long and drawn out. Kick him to the DC curb where Bendis is. I won’t miss either one of them.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I hate polls that ask basically the opposite question of the thread title. Glad I'm not the only one to notice that.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Incredible Member

I quite liked his Avengers run in the early days. It was after War of Realms that that my interest started waning and he's totally lost me with this Phoenix stuff. However I'm somewhat curious about Heroes Reborn and the idea that Mephisto has been manipulating the Marvel Universe all along so I'm open to him winning me back.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Oh my God! We have been swindled by the OP. Good pick up. I want my f@cking vote back. Hell yes Aaron needs to go. He wrote Thor like he hated him and had a grudge against him. His Avenger BC stuff has been long and drawn out. Kick him to the DC curb where Bendis is. I won’t miss either one of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I hate polls that ask basically the opposite question of the thread title. Glad I'm not the only one to notice that.
    I totally answered incorrectly too, I wanted to vote yes, as in, I like him; but instead voted no (thinking it was reference to the title)

I want him gone and I want my vote back
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Bruh I voted yes thinking the poll was the title without looking i am disgusted.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Bruh I voted yes thinking the poll was the title without looking i am disgusted.
    Same here, and I'm not happy about it. This is a deceptive practice, IMO.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

That is why

1) You have to read patiently and not just push a button.
    2) Be wary of polls. They maybe showing you an illusion of reality.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Astonishing Member

I never read any of his books. His Mighty Avengers run seemed interesting. However, since he has not added Spider-Man/Peter Parker to his Avengers lineup, it doesn't give me a reason to do so. Although if Aaron does a She-Hulk and Spider-Man feature, I would look into his work.

so many people like Aaron's run

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    That is why

1) You have to read patiently and not just push a button.
    2) Be wary of polls. They maybe showing you an illusion of reality.
    Or the author of the poll could be more conscientious about his audience if he cares to get an accurate result.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Or the author of the poll could be more conscientious about his audience if he cares to get an accurate result.
    also I don't really trust anonymous polls
    Last edited by Daedra; 03-30-2021 at 05:11 PM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Incredible Member

Aaron run is more interested in the idea that he is telling then anything else. It's all bang, wow, zoom! And then onto the next one. The characters interactions are almost non-existent. It feels like it want to do what Morrison did with JLA but Morrison's character beats were better. He's too in love with his ideas and the whole book feel thin. Really thin which is a shame because there are some good ideas there. It's just meh. It's not rage-inducing but when I read there's just a constant question of why? Why did he choose any of this?

The world and the characters are just set-pieces for his ideas and his ideas are so goofy. But apparently, his stuff sells so why should anyone listen to me?

Also, I voted correctly.

Maybe that was the intention!! Dun dun DUUN!
    Really it is tricky, you put a name on the thread but the pool ask an opposite question. However, it is responsablity of the voter to read what is he voting for.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin