Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    CBR got me like.. Maxpower00044's Avatar

I think all the ideas would've been good if they would've given them the time to develop. Chicago was the best one though. The book really felt like it was starting to go somewhere at the point.

Definitely Amusement Mile. As others have said, for better or for worse Dick will always end up back in Gotham for one reason or another. At least with Amusement Mile he could have had a piece of it that "belongs" to him, and could mirror him as a character.

And what about the story of being the Prince of Gotham after saving Gotham's Major?

Quote Originally Posted by Shinomune View Post
    And what about the story of being the Prince of Gotham after saving Gotham's Major?
    that plot didnt even started as Nightwing was send to Chicago

Nightwing was such a series of disappointments

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Arnoldoaad View Post
    that plot didnt even started as Nightwing was send to Chicago

Nightwing was such a series of disappointments
    And whose fault was it? Not the characters. Not the writer/s. It's all down to DC Editorial.

I think the Amusement Mile status quo showed the most promise, but had the worst execution of all the scenarios. Part of that was he had essentially 2 or 3 issues to set it up just to burn it to the ground.

I would have loved to see him operating in that area of the city and building an interesting supporting cast with Jimmy and the Circus, Sonia and the bank, and perhaps having Reya get out of prison.

As far as execution the Chicago storyline played out the best. Again it was cut too short, but I was really starting to care about Joey and Michael and found Johnny Spade and Marionette to be interesting new characters, especially Marionette and even found the Prankster an interesting villain considering he was forced on Higgins and originally had a lame schtick pre-52. The mask killer storyline was an excellent mystery and there would be shades of Dixon's Bludhaven run as Dick would be at odds with local law enforcement.

Higgins' run never really resonated with me, but I guess the Amusement Mile setup could have worked given time.

The upcoming agent of Spyral status quo is the most excited I've been for the character since the New 52 started, though.