Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

1. 05 (plus Polaris and Havok) Angel X-Corporation member, co-financer, whose Apocalypse transformation ties into the threat....
    2. All-NewStorm Her mother's line has protected the earth from something dark since the dawn of humanity; Bright Lady preserve us!
    3. New Mutants Sunspot X-Corporation member, co-financer, whose dealings in the Shi'Ar empire come into play...
    4. 80s Recruits (ex: Rogue, Betsy, Dazzler, etc.) Gateway Master of Dreamtime has long held secrets; now is his time to spill the beans.
    5. Generation X Monet X-Corporation member, co-financer, whose family also has dark secrets and hidden magicks....
    6. 90s Recruits (ex: Gambit, Bishop, Cecilia Reyes, etc.) Bishop all his journeys through time have brought him here, now, for this!
    7. Academy X/ New X-Men Prodigy capable of putting all the pieces together and see it all from a unique perspective, he's instrumental in getting to the bottom of this mystery!

X-Treme X-Men meets X-Corporation with a side of time travel and Dreamtime magic. Bishop's time tech detects a huge anomaly, potentially destroying timespace! Gateway appears at that moment, and collects the rest of the team, where in the Dreamtime, he explains the nature of the threat. We explore the various threads through history to reveal the mysterious anomaly's origins, and find a way to stop it!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

1. Archangel
    2. Nightcrawler
    3. Legion
    4. Rogue
    5. Monet / Penance
    6. Gambit
    7. Blindfold

Brought together by fate more so than purposefully becoming a team.

-Pav, who loves all the connections amongst characters...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Alternatively : Xtreme Sanctions Executives: Global intrigue taking down Satanic child traffickers

Sage(I like that she could be in the O5+ Gen)- techno coordinator, dating Bishop, kicking ass, hacking accounts
    Storm- leading this team when her QC clearance level Intel revealed her old UN buddies were actually into ritual abuse, pulls this team together to put an end to it!
    Magik- ritual abuse is very personal to this once displaced Snowflake, and who better to hunt these monsters down than an actual Hell Lord?
    Rogue- can't stand the thought of little ones being touched against their will; in the mood to rearrange some thangs. Gambit assists with Guild connections.
    Mondo- recast as chubby Jason Momoa, let's give this light-hearted slacker a reason to fight, and explore those incredible, underutilized powers.
    Bishop- after seeing human trafficking first hand with the Marauders, using his detective skills to save innocent kids, working closely with Sage, growing closer after a long time apart, brings a bit of hope to a dark world.
    Elixir- able to heal the physical injuries of the kids they find along the way, he grows up quickly, and is tempted to do harm to the monsters responsible.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Spectacular Member

ASTONISHING X-MEN
    Cyclops had the right idea, mutants should have a shiny marketable team of superheroes who do superhero stuff to demystify mutants to the flatscans and make them more likely to be seen as good guys. He picked a godawful roster for it though. Mine would be:

JEAN GREY: co-leader; personable, attractive, powerful in a mental and physical arena.
    NIGHTCRAWLER: Jean's idea - if they're going to make mutants public heroes, having one of the more obviously visible ones on the team is a bold statement. It doesn't hurt that he's great in combat with a fairly unique powerset and one of the more charming X-Men.
    SUNSPOT: co-leader; after his Avengers stint, you'd be crazy not to put his charisma, powers and intelligence to use.
    DAZZLER: obvious choice for a team you need to be a success in the public eye.
    M: it'd be interesting to see if being perfect means she'd be perfect in a team like this or if her ego would cause problems. It gives her and Berto a chance to interact though
    CANNONBALL: You can't have Sunspot without Cannonball these days! I imagine him commuting from the Shi'ar galaxy thanks to Krakoan gates.
    RUBBERMAID: Full disclosure, I just really dig stretching powers.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

1. Cyclops
    2. Storm
    3. Sunspot
    4. Rogue
    5. Mondo
    6. Kwannon
    7. Indra
    8. Extra, a former villain: Scanner
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

1) Iceman. Wise cracks and Ice Hacks. I demand further exploration of both his powers and his identity as a gay mutant.
    2) Siryn. Is this cheating? She appeared in Uncanny X-Men 148 during that era so I'm trudging down this loop hole until shame overwhelms me.
    3) Sunspot. As cunning as he is charming.
    4) Dazzler. Due for an elevation and her powers, boosted even further by Siryn's cries(??) would be ULTRA!
    5) Synch. He deserves it. He's been gone for so long and his gorgeous mimicry aura would be so friggin rad with all these folks.
    6) Tempo. She's 90's. She got robbed during the election. She IS the moment. (IF she doesn't qualify, I'll add Stacy X -- she deserves the love of Krakoa)
    7) Wind Dancer. She's been gone for sooooooo loooong and I need this Venezuelan Goddess back in action asap.

Fantastic Member

1.)Angel
    2.)Nightcrawler
    3.) Cannonball
    4.)rogue
    5.)Gambit
    6.) Husk
    7.)X23
    Team dynamics/relationships:
    Rogue & Gambit: Marvel's loveteam
    Angel & Demon ( w/ Nightcrawler)
    Gambit & X23 : brother / mentor
    Angel,X23,Husk-love triangle, with X23 younger Angel
    Cannoball & Husk- siblings
    cannonbal & Rogue, Carrey's Rogue team
    angel & Gambit: marauders history
    nightcrawler & Rogue: Siblings

Team weakness: Psychic attack

Storm/Kate/Drake

Sofia/Moonstar

Monet/Bishop

Cyclops - Leader and strategist;
    Colossus - Tank and trying to have some quality time with his sister;
    Magik - second in command, teleporter and magical expert, begrudgingly having some quality time with her brother (pertending not to like);
    Darwin - team recon and rescue expert, don't really know anyone but is trying to;
    Monet - resident telepath and powerhouse, really can't understand why she is not leading the team;
    Gambit - thief, stealth expert and cool guy, misses Rogue;
    Dust - she's cool, her powers are badass and doesn't talk much, trying to get out of her shell.
    Last edited by Ra-El; 03-30-2021 at 07:09 PM.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I've been aching to find out what the new X-Men team will look like in June, so in the meantime I thought it'd be fun for us to make our own. To make a truly intergenerational team you must have 7 members total with one from each of following categories:

1. 05 (plus Polaris and Havok)
    2. All-New All-Different
    3. New Mutants
    4. 80s Recruits (ex: Rogue, Betsy, Dazzler, etc.)
    5. Generation X
    6. 90s Recruits (ex: Gambit, Bishop, Cecilia Reyes, etc.)
    7. Academy X/ New X-Men

Try to include some explanation for your choices and what role they'd play.
    Ohh I like this game.

1. Cyclops - team leader
    2. Wolverine - need a rough around the edges guy who can do the things that shouldn't be spoken about
    3. Magik - need a sorcerer who can be a dues ex machina if needed
    4. Psylocke - need a telepath
    5. Penance - to be honest I am not that familiar with Gen X at all; I just like her appearances in recent books and how much of a bad ass she is
    6. Bishop - his power set is pretty dynamic as well as his tactical mind would work well with Scott
    7. Armor - need a powerhouse and I think she would make a great cypher for the audience as the youngest X-Man (I think)

1. Polaris
    2. Sunfire
    3. Cannonball
    4. Jubilee or Revanche
    5. Chamber
    6. Gambit
    7. Hellion

B-Squad
    1. Havok
    2. Nightcrawler
    3. Wolfsbane
    4. Longshot
    5. Monet
    6. Shatterstar or Bishop
    7. Mercury

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Gold

I'm terrible at this sort of thing.

I guess...

1. Iceman (humor, power, lgbt rep)
    2. Nightcrawler (leader, stealth)
    3. Cannonball (gutsy youth)
    4. Psylocke (telepath, stealth)
    5. Synch (youth, power)
    6. Bishop (power, detective)
    7. Rockslide (youth, muscle)

Blue later...

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

^ I forgot above with gold that Cannonball and Iceman can renew their friendship. There is also Psylocke and Nightcrawler that developed a friendship too. Also there is some friction between Bishop and Psylocke from X-Treme. Synch and Rockslide can bicker. Rockslides goofiness may not gel well with Synch's seriousness despite friends like Skin Santos may push it with Synch around. Though, not too goofy I don't want stereo-typing of course. Other aspects of his character would be shown.

Blue

1. Archangel (flight, stealth, leadership)
    2. Colossus (muscle)
    3. Wolfsbane (animal senses)
    4. Havok (power, leadership)
    5. Gambit (stealth, can get things)
    6. Jubilee (gutsy youth)
    7. Wind Dancer (heart, power)

Gambit and Jubilee have a funny relationship that includes witty banter. Havok can be a bit uncomfortable around Rahne due to her past attraction but not too much because its kinda old and they were on X-Factor together. Archangel and Colossus have been on the original gold team together and they have shown to be able to work as a team, they can even reminisce. And Wind Dancer and Colossus are both gentle and have a certain fire when it comes to what is right. I think they can develop a rapport. I know havok was on the team just before ANAD but I'll count him as 80's too since... i cheated...

Some favorites on both teams. And I enjoy even more characters outside my top 5-10. This was hard.
    Last edited by From The Shadows; 03-30-2021 at 07:54 PM.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    Ohh I like this game.

1. Cyclops - team leader
    2. Wolverine - need a rough around the edges guy who can do the things that shouldn't be spoken about
    3. Magik - need a sorcerer who can be a dues ex machina if needed
    4. Psylocke - need a telepath
    5. Penance - to be honest I am not that familiar with Gen X at all; I just like her appearances in recent books and how much of a bad ass she is
    6. Bishop - his power set is pretty dynamic as well as his tactical mind would work well with Scott
    7. Armor - need a powerhouse and I think she would make a great cypher for the audience as the youngest X-Man (I think)
    Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    ^ I forgot above with gold that Cannonball and Iceman can renew their friendship. There is also Psylocke and Nightcrawler that developed a friendship too. Also there is some friction between Bishop and Psylocke from X-Treme. Synch and Rockslide can bicker. Rockslides goofiness may not gel well with Synch's seriousness despite friends like Skin Santos may push it with Synch around. Though, not too goofy I don't want stereo-typing of course. Other aspects of his character would be shown.

Blue

1. Archangel (flight, stealth, leadership)
    2. Colossus (muscle)
    3. Wolfsbane (animal senses)
    4. Havok (power, leadership)
    5. Gambit (stealth, can get things)
    6. Jubilee (gutsy youth)
    7. Wind Dancer (heart, power)
    I didn't even think about flight, my team has no fliers; now you got me thinking extra hard about my choices

Spectacular Member

Iceman
    Nightcrawler
    Magik
    Rogue
    Gambit
    Emma
    Elixir