Page 1 of 39 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Obi-Wan Kenobi

Christensen comes back for more? I'm surprised but good for him. (i hope)

Owen and Beru as well. Somehow I have the feeling there's going to be a young Luke cast eventually.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Owen and Beru as well. Somehow I have the feeling there's going to be a young Luke cast eventually.
    I was under the impression that like the Book of Boba Fett, this is a mini-series. They might not need one other than a child to run in the background of a shot. Or for a wink-and-nod foreshadowing shot.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 04-01-2021 at 10:41 AM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Great to see Ice Cube son getting more acting jobs

Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    Christensen comes back for more? I'm surprised but good for him. (i hope)
    Cant really see the point. As Vader he will be wearing his mask and suit at all times so it’s unlikely we will see it’s him anyway.

It's possible this will be a force vision/dream/flashback something or other. Also, it's unclear in ROTS if Obi-Wan was aware that Anakin/Vader survived and become a cyborg (It's possible he could also assume that perhaps Palpatine might've moved on to a fourth apprentice). This series could clear that up a bit.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Ashcroft View Post
    Cant really see the point. As Vader he will be wearing his mask and suit at all times so it’s unlikely we will see it’s him anyway.
    I'm hoping for flashbacks during the clone wars

Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I'm hoping for flashbacks during the clone wars
    That’s a good idea. Obi-Wan and Anakin were always a good team though they might have to de-age them a bit on screen for the flashbacks. Can’t believe it’s been about 16 years now since Revenge of the Sith came out.
    Last edited by Ken Ashcroft; 04-05-2021 at 04:56 AM.

They haven't aged that much, unlike Mark so any de-aging FX would be minimal I think at best.

It'd be kind of interesting to see a live-action version of the animated Clone Wars armor seen in the earlier seasons (and which itself was a modified version of the 2003 designs) which closely resemble Vader's eventual shoulder armor.

iMan 42s

They haven't aged that much, unlike Mark so any de-aging FX would be minimal I think at best.

It'd be kind of interesting to see a live-action version of the animated Clone Wars armor seen in the earlier seasons (and which itself was a modified version of the 2003 designs) which closely resemble Vader's eventual shoulder armor.
    The armor is kind of weird how it ended up since it only looked the way it did because of the art style and then the filoni series adapted Tartakovsky and then once portrayed in Battlefront they went with the animated style with a few proportion edits. Even Kenobi’s clone armor was in the same style but that would be adapted into simply being clone armor. Given though the armor has been depicted realistic I expect it’s going to look pretty close to battlefront.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

I know he hasn't been confirmed to be part of the cast, but I wonder if we will see Temeura Morrison as either Rex or Cody in a flashback.

Could work. Or they could use Dee Bradley Baker (Temura usually returns to do VO for Jango or Boba but not the standard clones yet)

Wonder if any of these actors might possibly play Jabba? I don't think we've actually seen Hutts that much in any of the live-action or animated Disney non-film material.
    Last edited by ChrisIII; 04-07-2021 at 07:34 AM.

iMan 42s

Given it's likely we will see Stormtroopers on the ground it makes me wonder if they'll go for a more accurate sandtrooper this time. The Rogue One suits weren't altered for Jedha but the sandtroopers have a bunch of changes to the costume the Jedha troopers lacked.

Could work. Or they could use Dee Bradley Baker (Temura usually returns to do VO for Jango or Boba but not the standard clones yet)

Wonder if any of these actors might possibly play Jabba? I don't think we've actually seen Hutts that much in any of the live-action or animated Disney non-film material.
    According to google they use Kevin Michael Richardson. I think the cast list here might be for the big names we'd see physically play characters rather than an entire cast list. If Morrison was involved he wouldn't need to physically play every single trooper nor even just one. He could just provide VO, Richardson wouldn't need to physically be present for Jabba so he'd just be doing VO. In this way you could also keep it a surprise when Jabba, Fett, or even a clone trooper like Cody showed up.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

I do wonder if they could do Baker for live-action Clones and just not have them take their helmet off. Especially with how associated his voice is for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    According to google they use Kevin Michael Richardson. I think the cast list here might be for the big names we'd see physically play characters rather than an entire cast list. If Morrison was involved he wouldn't need to physically play every single trooper nor even just one. He could just provide VO, Richardson wouldn't need to physically be present for Jabba so he'd just be doing VO. In this way you could also keep it a surprise when Jabba, Fett, or even a clone trooper like Cody showed up.
    That would also include James Earl Jones for Vader, I guess.