Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Obi-Wan Kenobi

Niffleheim

Fortress Inquisitorius is on/under a body of water while Fortress Vader is on magma.
    Last edited by Tofali; 03-09-2022 at 07:08 PM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    Young Luke! Would he be about 5 or 6 here?
    looked older than that to me but its hard to say.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

Not sure about the live-action Grand Inquisitor. He kind of looks nothing like the Puans seen in "Revenge of the Sith"-he mainly just looks like a bald guy in makeup. Then again it's only a few quick shots.

However physically Bruce Spence is kind of physically unique (He's nearly seven feet tall and kind of slim) and he's the best example of the species we've seen so far so he'd be hard to match unless Star Trek loaned Doug Jones.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Not sure about the live-action Grand Inquisitor. He kind of looks nothing like the Puans seen in "Revenge of the Sith"-he mainly just looks like a bald guy in makeup. Then again it's only a few quick shots.

However physically Bruce Spence is kind of physically unique (He's nearly seven feet tall and kind of slim) and he's the best example of the species we've seen so far so he'd be hard to match unless Star Trek loaned Doug Jones.
    I'm still bummed at the lack of Jason Issacs .

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    Young Luke! Would he be about 5 or 6 here?
    10 since it's 10 years after ROTS unless there is flashbacks like in the book of Boba.

Ultimate Member

This is the only Star Wars series I’ve really been looking forward to.

Incredible Member

Pretty much identical to the Rogue One set, although the Bacta Tank seems to have been removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Styles View Post
    Vader looking Vader.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the chick with the braids becomes one of the good guys by the end of this.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

She's probably a former Jedi-I think all of them are to a degree.

Indira Varma also seems to be the Imperial officer-she used to co-star with Pedro Pascal in GOT I think.

I'm kind of surprised nobody seems to have asked Ciaran Hinds to do a role yet....

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    She's probably a former Jedi-I think all of them are to a degree.

Indira Varma also seems to be the Imperial officer-she used to co-star with Pedro Pascal in GOT I think.

I'm kind of surprised nobody seems to have asked Ciaran Hinds to do a role yet....
    Just as long as they don't pull a bait and switch I'm cool with her.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

I think the 2nd Vader comic confirmed all the Inquisitors were former Jedi and we have explicit confirmation at least two of them were (Grand Inquisitor and Second Sister).

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the chick with the braids becomes one of the good guys by the end of this.
    So far, we've only had one Inquisitor redeemed in canon.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    That would be very dull, but I can see it happening.

I'm personally hoping one of the Inquisitors finds out who Luke and/or Leia REALLY is. Preferably in a situation where Obi-wan can't just kill them, like he did Maul. I really want to see Obi-wan have to grapple with the possibility of compromising his morality to keep the twins safe. Perhaps manipulate events so that said Inquisitor dies by somebody else's hand before spilling the beans. That kind of dilemma would be really fascinating and a good test of Obi-wan's heroic mettle.