Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Wellp, this is more of a stomp than I anticipated it to be, so what if, in addition to all the obstacles and cops in the movie, we picked out three special opponents instead of just one? For example (and not saying this is the debate per se): the Tumbler from Batman Begins, Bond in his Aston Martin, and Speed Racer in the Mach 5.

Ah yes, good point. Sure, completing the mission and gaining the victory does indeed lead them to jail time BUT you've just pointed out that this is KITT powered by God.
    So, you have to use some trickery to fool them. Maybe, something like

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...W_3Ng&usqp=CAU

Good old Cannonball Run. The Blues Brother were afraid of Catholic nuns, so send some fake priests to get them. You don't have to catch KITT, you just need to get far enough ahead of KITT and figure out where the Blues Brother need to take a pit stop. That's your best shot.

Spectacular Member

What about 90s era supercar Viper? Either version...?

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tanrage View Post
    What about 90s era supercar Viper? Either version...?
    If it can't go somewhere around 300+mph (KITT in 'super-pursuit mode', I wish I were kidding), it's getting left in the dust.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    If it can't go somewhere around 300+mph (KITT in 'super-pursuit mode', I wish I were kidding), it's getting left in the dust.
    if we go with SPM KITT, then it becomes a bit easier since he didn't have the invincible shield anymore.