Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
I’m fine with the scientist angle, but I’d rather she just be an darker, malevolent Indiana Jones type of character, who received her powers from a mystical artifact she stole. Idk if I want it to be Greek/Roman related, because I think it’d be more interesting if she became the avatar of a god from another pantheon.
Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
Isn't that Cheetah's thing already?
Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
Oof. That’s exactly Cheetah’s thing. Nvm.
Not exactly... Minerva was an archeologist. Just make Zuel a tomb raider, someone who is in it for the money. She doesn't care about the history or the heritage of artifacts, she is looking to sell to the highest bidder. She finds something similar to Metamorpho's Orb of Ra and becomes Giganta. This keeps up with her basic history of not really being super smart or ring leader...she's a hired thug. She knows how to handle herself and she's even picked up a little knowledge along the way. It's also why she isn't a straight up adversary to Wonder Woman, sometimes her best interest is in siding with Diana. How does she become an adversary of Diana? She's after archeological artifacts, Diana is a preserver of artifacts. Nuff said.