Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Good thing none of this ever happened. I can sleep in peace.
    With all the egregious characters running around since X-inception, doing morally questionable things to each other it's a wonder some can ever sleep at all.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Question about Synch... is this dude just incapable of growing a full head of hair or is he just gonna always be just that bald black dude?

Incredible Member Agatha's Ghost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Well there you go. She said she felt that way. They are assuming the worst of what has only ever been written as a kind black kid.
    I am surprised they resurrected X23 at all given that she is a clone.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    I mean Joanna didn't get her happy ending after Age of X, why should Everett?
    Huh, Everett and Joanna, sharing the fate that befalls (B and C tier) folk trying to date (A tier) characters. Forge can identify with that, Storm was way out of his league.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agatha's Ghost View Post
    She's not a clone. No matter how much stupid comic science says she is. She's a test tube baby.

Astonishing Member

I think most can see that. What is astounding is the lengths that some are going to make it seem like if it did go there it would be unprecedented and sinister and pulling every reason that other white characters have done with nary a word and using it as though it should now be some obstacle for Everett.

Imo it would be like me saying Cyclops took advantage of Jean when she came back after the phoenix because she was no longer a telepath and as such she was more vulnerable as she was in a "compromised state".
    I see no problem at all, it's just that it's not worth the investment for Synch, he was lucky (unlucky more like)to keep his memories and have feelings for a new iteration of Laura who doesn't have the memories, the only positive spin is he can attempt to repay the memory of her saving him so many times in there by doing anything he can for new Laura but by the same token he is in love with the memory of what she meant to him, rather than what she is now and what she is now is a blank slate so even his own feelings will feel misplaced.Dont envy the fellow, this may be a comic book love story talked about for years to come, Cyke wishes he had Everett's problems lol

She is not a clone. And clones can and have been resurrected so this shouldnt be a shocker

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSurf View Post
    She's not a clone. No matter how much stupid comic science says she is. She's a test tube baby.
    The comic which explained her origin flat out says she isnt a clone.

The word clone is only used to simplify things and its a marketing term
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Havok83; 04-01-2021 at 11:11 AM.

If you look at it from their point of view though it's far more sinister. Logan get's them at babies and teens and young adults and puts them in dangerous situations where they rely on him and then he abandons them on some mission and lets it fester in them, sometimes for decades knowing well, he rarely ages, and then returns when they are at their most vunerable. I mean if we are following the same train of thought some are implying.
    Yeah, that is textbook clinical psychological priming for pedo relationship stuff. Hey blame Synch for unrequited love...in alt time loop though?

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    I see no problem at all, it's just that it's not worth the investment for Synch, he was lucky (unlucky more like)to keep his memories and have feelings for a new iteration of Laura who doesn't have the memories, the only positive spin is he can attempt to repay the memory of her saving him so many times in there by doing anything he can for new Laura but by the same token he is in love with the memory of what she meant to him, rather than what she is now and what she is now is a blank slate so even his own feelings will feel misplaced.Dont envy the fellow, this may be a comic book love story talked about for years to come, Cyke wishes he had Everett's problems lol
    Lol, go through a century of loving relationship only to end up a simp! That's bad ju ju!

It has been established in the mystical marvel comics that she does not have a true soul and is merely a clone.

I fail to understand why readers have such a problem with the irony of Everett now being out of sync with the love of his life.
    Love of his life, this is very comical. He barely dated anyone.

He is also out of synch of himself, any sane person would ask to get rebooted like Laura

It has been established in the mystical marvel comics that she does not have a true soul and is merely a clone.
    Laura isn't a Logan's clone

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    Question about Synch... is this dude just incapable of growing a full head of hair or is he just gonna always be just that bald black dude?
    Seems like he really is bald
    Last edited by Rang10; 04-01-2021 at 11:17 AM.

BANNED

Yes, all they can see in the smile of a black man is a leer. It is sadly predictable.
    Race doesn't have a goddamned thing to do with it. I would have — and make — the same complaints about the story no matter WHO was involved, so stop projecting.

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

With the way, people are reacting in this thread. They would lose their minds over the romance in Howl's Moving Castle and The Girl Who Leapt Through Time. It's not that deep.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

well thats not true

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    well thats not true

Even the abomination Belasco was repelled by her so-called soul.