Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Alright, Xavier was fast then to do the back up. he mistake is not using a old back up to put on Synch and use the cerebro to look the memories. So now they have a trojan horse
    could be possible but i doubt it because the children of the vault weren't expecting them. So there may not have been time to insert one. The real mistake as a previous poster said was Darwin in that if they had not sent in Darwin the vault children would not have been able to evolve to a state where they would have been a danger to mutants. But there was no way for them to know that.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I'm confused on why Laura got brought back but not Darwin. There was no confirmation that either of them died.

There's also the matter of the third generation of children of the vault are outside of the vault. Shouldnt the X-Men have immediately mobilized to neutralize them?

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I think dedicating four or five issues to the story would have become tedious. It would have been Remender's Captain America, actually.
    I think 3 issues would be more than enough. First issue shouldn't have been so decompressed

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSurf View Post
    I... don't mind that?
    It would have been unbearably slow for me to dedicate so many issues and cut other plot lines like ORCHIS with Nimrod, the election of the X-Men or Arakko.

And even worse would have been to advance two issues and then leave a hiatus with them within the Vault.

Quote Originally Posted by JamJams View Post
    I'm confused on why Laura got brought back but not Darwin. There was no confirmation that either of them died.

There's also the matter of the third generation of children of the vault are outside of the vault. Shouldnt the X-Men have immediately mobilized to neutralize them?
    Both Laura and Darwin were brought back. Darwin is seen laying on the ground hatching next to Laura.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

someone has to say it Mature Laura > young Laura

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    It would have been unbearably slow for me to dedicate so many issues and cut other plot lines like ORCHIS with Nimrod, the election of the X-Men or Arakko.

And even worse would have been to advance two issues and then leave a hiatus with them within the Vault.
    I mean those plot lines are cut regardless given how Hickman always writes... so to me it doesn't matter cause I know him as the type to drop something and go "yeah, expect that to come up like 20 chapters later."

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Alright, Xavier was fast then to do the back up. he mistake is not using a old back up to put on Synch and use the cerebro to look the memories. So now they have a trojan horse
    Are you implying that the Children of the vault tampered with Synch’s mind? I don’t think they are even aware that the mutants have resurrection protocols, so they wouldn’t know to do that.

Honestly I kinda zoned out and I don't feel like re-reading it just yet to see what I skimmed over...

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Are you implying that the Children of the vault tampered with Synch’s mind? I don’t think they are even aware that the mutants have resurrection protocols, so they wouldn’t know to do that.
    That was my take on it. They probably know about it somehow

I think they left her body outside of the vault, there isn't a confirmation about this.

Let's see when this story is picke up again if X-men are trying to find them to kill them or if they returned to the fault. My guess is that they returned to make the 4th evolution

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Darwin was brought back. They used Synch's memories as evidence that he and Laura died (although it's badly drawn).

The Vault Children on left to kill Synch and Laura and went back inside.
    "Cable was right!"

Incredible Member

Really great issue, exactly what I expect from a Hickman comic book. I was a little confused by the way to read the datapages (was trying to read them clockwise, then counterclockwise, etc). Figured it out though.

Now we know Cyclops definitely done screwed up (like he thought he did when he first sent them), by sending them in what they needed.

Why are people saying Synch is/will be a traitor/trojan horse? Nothing in this issue suggests that.

The Synch-Laura thing, if the continue it, feels like the movie 50 First Dates.

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    someone has to say it Mature Laura > young Laura
    I never thought I needed to see Laura with grey hair until recently.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Darwin is also resurrected (and it's confirmed dead on the data pages).

Also, in the previous issue the FORCE protocols were activated in the mission, which in HoX explained that they allowed to make exceptions with the resurrections.

The X-Men were monitoring the door of the Vault, it is reasonable to think that as soon as the alarm sounded that it had been opened, Xavier immediately made telepathic contact in the area.

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    I never thought I needed to see Laura with grey hair until recently.
    So you never read her solo by Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Darwin was brought back. They used Synch's memories as evidence that he and Laura died (although it's badly drawn).

The Vault Children on left to kill Synch and Laura and went back inside.
    Well if they don't Darwin body and he didn't died on the vault...