Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    So there are 14K votes in the Zatanna/Kyle poll and 13K votes in the Harley/Clois poll while only 12K votes in the Robins/Lobo/Animal Man poll. Are you guys sure Robins is going to crush this?
    Probably due to some people not caring/having low attention spans
    Zatanna v GL is the first poll so it gets the most votes

So is it Blue Beetle vs Suicide Squad and GLs vs Robins? So basically it will come down to Harley against the Batkids. No surprise there.

I’ll be rooting for the Suicide Squad in the finals because I would love to see El Dorado in a mini series. But of course Robins will win.

Extraordinary Member

So did Zatanna and Superman/Lois win their respective rounds or not?
    Most likely lost as the Instagram polls got 3x as many votes as twitter in round 1.

So there are 14K votes in the Zatanna/Kyle poll and 13K votes in the Harley/Clois poll while only 12K votes in the Robins/Lobo/Animal Man poll. Are you guys sure Robins is going to crush this?
    Yes.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    So is it Blue Beetle vs Suicide Squad and GLs vs Robins? So basically it will come down to Harley against the Batkids. No surprise there.

I’ll be rooting for the Suicide Squad in the finals because I would love to see El Dorado in a mini series. But of course Robins will win.
    It was always gonna come down to Bat-book vs. Bat-book.

And the Squad beating Superman says nothing about the quality of the respective characters; rather it says everything about which property DC has pushed the hardest, and the poor taste of many fans.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

So did Zatanna and Superman/Lois win their respective rounds or not?
    They both lost the IG poll which means they lost the round.

Also I second the notion that Suicide Squad is above The JSA and all other teams not named Justice League and Titans/Teen Titans

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    It was always gonna come down to Bat-book vs. Bat-book.

And the Squad beating Superman says nothing about the quality of the respective characters; rather it says everything about which property DC has pushed the hardest, and the poor taste of many fans.

Extraordinary Member

The Instagram polls potentially split 100000 votes or even greater since their subscribers count far outweighs Twitter. Zatanna could have had a 90 percent lead and still be close to tied with GL

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post

same here but like you said Robins will win.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

A lot of people don't vote when they don't see a contest. Everyone knows it's coming down to Harley/Robins.

Quote Originally Posted by Samm View Post
    They both lost the IG poll which means they lost the round.

Also I second the notion that Suicide Squad is above The JSA and all other teams not named Justice League and Titans/Teen Titans
    This was probably talked about in some place already, but is Suicide Squad really below Titans? I don't know, maybe I could see it, but I feel like it is really close and if new movie (and Peacekeaper series) is a hit I can see SS becoming #2 team.

Wonder what's the holdup with the results this week. Last week they were shared on Thursday night.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    This was probably talked about in some place already, but is Suicide Squad really below Titans? I don't know, maybe I could see it, but I feel like it is really close and if new movie (and Peacekeaper series) is a hit I can see SS becoming #2 team.
    It depends on the age group. Teen Titans Go! is HUGE among the under 10 crowd. If WB puts out a movie I can see it easily beating Suicide Squad (especially as it won't have trouble releasing in China as Squad had, and also because China tends to gravitate towards the more brighter fare like Aquaman).

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Wonder what's the holdup with the results this week. Last week they were shared on Thursday night.
    HE FULL SCHEDULE
    :rotating_light: UPDATE! Voting now will also be available on DC Community!

Every day during the voting periods, DC’s Instagram Stories 1.2k will run only 3 match-ups to vote on. You may also vote on DC Twitter and now, DC Community! Below, we are providing are the individual links to the DC Twitter and DC Community, where you can vote on all the match-ups at once.

Round I March 31, 2021 (Los Angeles) → April 7, 2021 12:00 PM
    VOTING CLOSED!

Round II April 8, 2021 12:00 PM → April 15, 2021 12:00 PM
    VOTING CLOSED!

Round III May 5, 2021 (Los Angeles) → May 13, 2021 (Los Angeles)
    Vote on DC’s Twitter || DC Community

Round IV May 20, 2021 (Los Angeles) → May 27, 2021 (Los Angeles)
    Vote on DC Community :sunglasses:

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Round 3 doesn’t happen until May 5th with I believe 5 page previews for the final 4. It’s going to be:

Green Lanterns (won on IG & DCI polls) vs Robins (won on Twitter, IG, & DCI polls)
    Blue Beetle (won on Twitter, IG, & DCI polls) vs Suicide Squad (won on IG and DCI polls)

Edit:Robins is for sure beating Green Lanterns but I don’t know who will win between Blue Beetle and Suicide Squad. Jaime has ALOT of fans on IG and that platform by far gets the most votes. Then again he’s going against Harley Quinn
    Last edited by Samm; 04-17-2021 at 10:16 AM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Samm View Post
    Round 3 doesn’t happen until May 5th with I believe 5 page previews for the final 4. It’s going to be:

Green Lanterns (won on IG & DCI polls) vs Robins (won on Twitter, IG, & DCI polls)
    Blue Beetle (won on Twitter, IG, & DCI polls) vs Suicide Squad (won on IG and DCI polls)

Edit:Robins is for sure beating Green Lanterns but I don’t know who will win between Blue Beetle and Suicide Squad. Jaime has ALOT of fans on IG and that platform by far gets the most votes. Then again he’s going against Harley Quinn
    I was told by someone involved that Zatanna beat GL