Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Blue Beetle vs. Jesse Quick and S&L vs. SS are up on Instagram. Blue Beetle and SS are winning at the moment which is expected.
    I would love to live in a world where Blue Beetle would go on to beat Harley and a Suicide Squad title.

I don't live in that world, and fair enough - but a man can dream...

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    Did JLQ lost?
    To Robins.

I wanted to know the line-up cuz I wanted Bunker.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    To Robins.

I wanted to know the line-up cuz I wanted Bunker.
    Oh wow. I thought JLQ was gonna win. I thought people wanted change.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    Oh wow. I thought JLQ was gonna win. I thought people wanted change.
    It is hard to create change when you use the cesspool as social media.

While folks love to point to the Snyder Cut as proof that it works. The Jedi hand wave all the TOXIC mess it also brings. Especially for POC, women, LGBTQA and even employees-as Redjack, Tom King, Gabby Rivera, Heather Antos, John Boyega, Kelly Tran, Leslie Jones and others will tell you.

JLQ? That was a MAGNET for trolls that have terrorized Marvel, DC and other comic book companies and creators. Especially when it has JUSTICE LEAGUE in the title.
    That is NOT counting the roster-if we only looked at those who were NOT active in a book... Aqualad, Dreamer, Bunker, Grace, Natasha Irons, Extraño, Renee Montoya, Tasmanian Devil and Todd Rice. Maybe Rainmaker from Gen 13?

If Dc wanted to do this right and not CHEAP-do it in shops-anyone who BUYS a DC book should get a link or voter form.

KEY ITEM-BUY SOMETHING DC RELATED. So if I see 7 million votes-that should tell me at least 7 million DC items were BOUGHT at a comic book store.

Because this is NOT telling me anything. I don't know who these folks are who are voting. Are they buyers or are they TROLLS or not going to buy it anyway.

I know it's a 6 issue series but SOME if not ALL of these are books that would probably do better as OGNs.

JLQ book would probably get you some press as well as sells.

Jaime Reyes too.

a 6 issue mini series is not worth this much drama

Let’s go Jaime! Anyway I voted on the IG polls. Fair to assume that Green Lanterns, Robins, Blue Beetle and Suicide Squad are moving on?
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

How many Robin books do people need?

I'm surprised that Suicide Squad is beating Superman & Lois on IG. Clearly, El Dorado had a sleeping fandom nobody knew anything about.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    In the context of this poll, I don't think they are considering any one site as more important than the other but instead just adding up all the total votes and declaring the winner to be the one with the most votes across all platforms (while Instagram may have more followers than Twitter and the reach of Instagram stories is more than a regular, boosted tweet, the stories also last for just a day while the Twitter poll is open for an entire week, so I'm not sure which site is contributing the most number of votes at the moment).
    If Instagram gets caught viewed by 1/11th of its followers it would swallow up any other poll

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post

I'm surprised that Suicide Squad is beating Superman & Lois on IG. Clearly, El Dorado had a sleeping fandom nobody knew anything about.
    I so want this book but doubt it will win in the end.

You mean besides the Damian series and Nightwing? (Neither of which I'm following at present.)

Are there others?

Lol it’s the Harley Quinn + upcoming movie factor. Despite Ayer’s SS being crap, the movie has solidified Suicide Squad as one of the premiere teams of DC. And they have a video game coming up as well. Wouldn’t surprise me if they become DC’s second most popular team once all is said and done.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Lol it’s the Harley Quinn + upcoming movie factor. Despite Ayer’s SS being crap, the movie has solidified Suicide Squad as one of the premiere teams of DC. And they have a video game coming up as well. Wouldn’t surprise me if they become DC’s second most popular team once all is said and done.
    That's still not the Titans? I mean, comics criticism aside, there probably the second biggest DC team popularity-wise.

1) Justice League
    2) Titans
    3) Suicide Squad

Although I’d argue the Squad has the potential to challenge the League, what with them having the likes of Idris Elba, Will Smith and Margot Robbie in their ranks. Seriously the GA would go nuts if SS3 featured both Idris and Will!

Also I want to see more of El Dorado! There’s a character with potential that DC needs to revamp

Quote Originally Posted by Samm View Post
    1) Justice League
    2) Titans
    3) Suicide Squad

Although I’d argue the Squad has the potential to challenge the League, what with them having the likes of Idris Elba, Will Smith and Margot Robbie in their ranks. Seriously the GA would go nuts if SS3 featured both Idris and Will!

Also I want to see more of El Dorado! There’s a character with potential that DC needs to revamp
    I agree!.....