Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Definitely voting Green Lantern and Blue Beetle!

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Hmm... Blue Beetle and Robins
    Unless there's something from the next preview that can change my mind

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Hmm... Blue Beetle and Robins
    Unless there's something from the next preview that can change my mind
    Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    This entire event is crap and insulting. It was made to get a new bat book out and say they tried with represention.
    Man, it's amazing how some people will complain about everything and anything . . .

Maybe the point to be taken away is that people in general, who may not go to sites like this, want Batman-related books?

Face it: people here who post here on the CBR forum are not necessarily representative of the general comic book buying public.

I can see Blue Beetle/Suicide Squad going either way in the next round. I think Robins will beat Green Lanterns easily thought i hope i am wrong. That being said i will be voting for Green Lanterns and Suicide Squad Seven. If Robins win their bracket whoever it's against next round doesn't stand a chance and Robins will be the book getting published.

Voting for Blue Beetle and I’ll vote for GL since I’m sure Robins won’t need my vote to win
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Man, it's amazing how some people will complain about everything and anything . . .

Maybe the point to be taken away is that people in general, who may not go to sites like this, want Batman-related books?

Face it: people here who post here on the CBR forum are not necessarily representative of the general comic book buying public.

The general public supported books that attracted the most TOXIC of people and those were NOT Bat-books.

Going by the general public-they were attracted to the non-Bat books.

Extraordinary Member

Pitch from the Superman story that didn't advance:

https://twitter.com/JacksonLanzing/s...30500406558721

Pain is all I feel. God I want to read that story so bad. Why can’t we have that as a replacement for Red & Blue?
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Pain is all I feel. God I want to read that story so bad. Why can’t we have that as a replacement for Red & Blue?
    Yea, as a fan of their previous work I hope we get to see it in some for or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    It depends on the preview pages we get if it showcases Jamie as blue beetle and starfire appears he will win
    If it’s Jamie out of costume in school he will loose
    Disagree, will lose either way.

This entire event is crap and insulting. It was made to get a new bat book out and say they tried with represention.
    Eh, I think it was naïve of DC to not realize that either Robins or Suicide Squad would crush the competition but I don't think was done with the intention of green lighting a bat book and saying they offered the fans a chance at representation. They would've just greenlit the bat book and skipped this whole process.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Yea, as a fan of their previous work I hope we get to see it in some for or another.

Disagree, will lose either way.

Eh, I think it was naïve of DC to not realize that either Robins or Suicide Squad would crush the competition but I don't think was done with the intention of green lighting a bat book and saying they offered the fans a chance at representation. They would've just greenlit the bat book and skipped this whole process.
    Or you know fans can vote for what they want because if DC had just announced suicide squad seven or robins you'd be complaining about the lack of opportunity given to other characters well this was an opportunity and it didn't work out
    I mean I hate the contest too but the bruised egos of fans mad about their favorite characters not being popular enough to win these types of contests is no reason to give DC hate
    Be mad about the bracket setup and voting process
    Be mad about tim seeley shilling for a paycheck over other creators
    There's way more here than just who won

I really hope this sees the light of day at some point.

It's going to come down to Robin vs Suicide Squad but I'll be voting for Blue Beetle and Green Lantern.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

I'm suffering right now.

Umm... I think the truth is in between these two takes. DC probably had a good idea that Harley and Robins might be the Top 2 but probably just wanted to test the waters to see if the general public would favor any other character more, rather than deliberately trying to make an excuse for not using those characters.