Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Seeley dropped the ball including Steph while excluding Duke [seemingly. He might show up]

A lot of the discourse over this Round Robin debacle is that this was a chance to spotlight lesser known characters/characters with limited page space/diverse characters.

In hindsight having a visual ethnic minority as shallow as that sounds would have been a pro.

Also Shady of Seeley to add Steph and not Duke. Many people value Duke and the WAR kids time as Robin too
    Don´t say that about the Poor Steph.. DC despises her in a way that The Fans had to force her return..

Duke? If we should consider every character who said that I am Robin(included those from We are Robin) a Robin we should even include Maps from Gotham Academy.. We would end with one comic with too much characters. The Best is use the officials.

Anyway. Hasn't Robins lost against GL? Why care about it?

Is frustating know that some people admitted cheat.. I would accept more easily this defeat without that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm honestly fine with anyone winning that's not Harley.
    Same.. DC uses her too much. She does not need more.
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-16-2021 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    . . . Duke? If we should consider every character who said that I am Robin a Robin we should even include Maps from Gotham Academy..

Cool

How sad that Damian was not older..

I would like one 18 years old Bat-Damian with Gotham Academy Maps as his Robin.

Robins made it to the final. It's up against suicide squad. Unfortunately, you can only vote with the DC Universe Infinity service, which is unavailable in Europe, or at least my neck of the woods. Still, fingers crossed eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Nightwing View Post
    Robins made it to the final. It's up against suicide squad. Unfortunately, you can only vote with the DC Universe Infinity service, which is unavailable in Europe, or at least my neck of the woods. Still, fingers crossed eh?
    WHAAAAT?? Really?? ROBINS IN FINALS..

Sadly I am from Europe

Extraordinary Member

Yay robins win made it

they wont win becasue of salty people voting against them

Well... There are free VPNs. They are enough to use DC's Community Tab.

While I am slightly interested in Suicide Squad Seven, I'll probably vote for Robins. I tend to not read Harley at all, but I'll wait for the preview pages. Maybe SSS'll be a Taylor & Redondo Suicide Squad situation in which I can easily ignore Harley's presence.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post

While I am slightly interested in Suicide Squad Seven, I'll probably vote for Robins. I tend to not read Harley at all, but I'll wait for the preview pages. Maybe SSS'll be a Taylor & Redondo Suicide Squad situation in which I can easily ignore Harley's presence.
    she is leading this team, I dont think it will be possible

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post

Ignore Harley existence? Sadly. That is not possible.

You see her even when you are not expecting her. I remember her making one cameo in Superman in the HALL OF JUSTICE.. Wtf.. She is not a hero.
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-19-2021 at 11:30 AM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Nightwing View Post
    Told you guys that as long as Robins won the Instagram poll they would most likely win the round.

I suspect that they moved the poll to DC Universe only to reduce the number of votes from bots and fake accounts.

I think the fact that the final is between Robins and Harley will actually reduce the number of hate votes against Robins, given that she is also a Bat-character.

Quote Originally Posted by ZuLuLu View Post
    I think the fact that the final is between Robins and Harley will actually reduce the number of hate votes against Robins, given that she is also a Bat-character.
    That's probably underestimating how many people are pissed that Robins was even included in this tournament to begin with.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZuLuLu View Post
    Told you guys that as long as Robins won the Instagram poll they would most likely win the round.

I suspect that they moved the poll to DC Universe only to reduce the number of votes from bots and fake accounts.

Hate vote against Robin maybe lessened, but fans' hatred against Batbooks surely deepened. I'm more than down with new Robin book, but why they create multiple polls if in the end only Instagram votes that matters? I think it's incredibly wrong move for them. Also, I understand if they removed bots and double accounts vote, but erasing non-USA votes is also upsetting. It's not like DC fans are all from USA. As non-USA fan who voted for Robins since first round on twitter, I feel disappointed that my votes are erased all this time.

Incredible Member

I don't think they excluded non U.S. votes, they just announced that the final round would only be on DC infinite, which is only available for Americans.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    That's probably underestimating how many people are pissed that Robins was even included in this tournament to begin with.
    There isn't really much of a difference between including them and harley, both have much bigger fanbases than the other characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    There isn't really much of a difference between including them and harley, both have much bigger fanbases than the other characters.
    I hope that you are right.. I would hate Harley Victory.

Even more having this Robins minicomic chance..
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-20-2021 at 11:34 AM.