Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Next round of DC Round Robin is open.

Preview page for Robins:

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

No matter how many times I see it still surprises me that Americans sell milk in gallon jugs. You guys drink that much?
    It's all the cereal breakfast isn't it? A whole family of at least 4, every day?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    No matter how many times I see it still surprises me that Americans sell milk in gallon jugs. You guys drink that much?
    It's all the cereal breakfast isn't it? A whole family of at least 4, every day?
    That was the primary reason for it when I was growing up, yeah... though I think there’s enough American “teetotalers” who prefer glasses of milk for a quick drink to raise the amount as well.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

My Mom drinks two glasses of non-fat milk a day. (She's almost 91 and has osteoporosis.)
    She goes through a gallon of milk per a week, though I buy her milk in half-gallon jugs since they're easier for her to deal with than a nearly full gallon container.

Jason looks like Phoenix Wright in that last panel.

I usually have a half gallon of milk in my fridge, it all goes to coffee. I go though at least 1 a week. Plus, my brother often makes pancakes and his recipe requires milk. I think Americans in general are big milk drinks though.
    “Fleeing through the labyrinths with the hordes of the living dead fast upon them;
    Once again they found themselves trapped in front of the abyss.”

Ultimate Member

I had a co-worker who drank half a gallon of milk with his lunch EVERYDAY. Now he was former military and formerly a body guard/ sparring partner to Mike Tyson (yes THAT Mike Tyson).

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Next round of DC Round Robin is open.

Preview page for Robins:

The fact that cereal and coffee are included in this doesn't fill me with confidence. Loving Dick's man bun though. his wife beater not so much.

The American thing of buying Milk in gallons is mind boggling. I guess everything's bigger in America as the saying goes.
    Last edited by Fergus; 05-11-2021 at 05:28 AM.

The art is kinda rough in this, but Dick's man bun should be here to stay.

Eren from AoT made it cool having a man bun this year.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Incredible Member

Sadly, with the numbers right now it seems like the Robins book won't continue to the next round.
    Notably, that's the situation only because some GL fans are using bots (there are multiple evidences that GL fans are botting the competition, with screenshots showing GL book gained 1000-3000 votes in a matter of minutes, and then had almost no votes in the next hours or even days).

I love the image in the First Post..

Who will make ROBINS(Writer)?
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-11-2021 at 06:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    The art is kinda rough in this, but Dick's man bun should be here to stay.

Eren from AoT made it cool having a man bun this year.
    I guess Dick is just going to keep moving forward...

Quote Originally Posted by Lal View Post
    Sadly, with the numbers right now it seems like the Robins book won't continue to the next round.
    Notably, that's the situation only because some GL fans are using bots (there are multiple evidences that GL fans are botting the competition, with screenshots showing GL book gained 1000-3000 votes in a matter of minutes, and then had almost no votes in the next hours or even days).
    That's quite the accusation. GL has a large fanbase and Robins have a lot of Haters. You don't need bots when fans from every single franchise rally against the Robins which is what I have seen in threads here and on other comic sites.

The thing is that at nthe end of the day the losers are still the Jessie quicks and such. GL just like Robin is a huge IP's not underdogs. the Robin book likely will still get made and will end up selling very well meaning even more Robin related stuff going forward.

I don't think it's bots but rather envious and frustrated fans voting against Robin out of hate.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I love the image in the First Post..

Who will make ROBINS(Writer)?
    Seeley I believe

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Seeley I believe
    It does not matter anymore. Robin is not only losing. I saw people in twitter admiting that is CHEATING..

One said that created 8 accounts because was not interested in more bat-comics(I read her comment in twitter) and another even created 20 according what I heard from one friend.

How disappointing.. I wanted ROBINS and probably I will not see it for Cheaters fault.

Stephanie being included is a big no from me. So pass.
    “Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving.”
    – Dale Carnegie