Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    I think it was said that the winner gets a 6 issue mini series.
    All this just for a mini? So not worth it

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    I think it was said that the winner gets a 6 issue mini series.
    Yes, that was confirmed by DC editorial.

Extraordinary Member

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Count me in with Robins

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Kay. Well. This choice is even easier than the first.

Honestly shocked they’re including Steph. Guess DC has finally decided to let her status as an official Robin be acknowledged?
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Honestly shocked they’re including Steph. Guess DC has finally decided to let her status as an official Robin be acknowledged?
    She was included in the Robin anniversary special and Seeley also included her in the Robins issue he wrote for the digital first Batman book, so it seems like DC is now officially regarding her as a Robin.

Extraordinary Member

Yes this exactly what I want
    But now we have spiteful angry people who are trying to sabotage the vote

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Yes this exactly what I want
    But now we have spiteful angry people who are trying to sabotage the vote
    Yeah I've seen a few "I don't even want a Lobo book. I just want Robins to lose" posts. Might not have been the best idea to have that book be the one to bump JLQ out in the first round. Now you got people who are salty about that, in addition to the standard "Not another Batbook" crowd. Which...is fair. Putting a Batbook, especially one like this, in a tournament where there can only be one winner is highly unfair....But I don't care. I want my Robins.

Incredible Member

With that cover. I really wish Robins win then. Because now it’s of course going to be the 5 Robins and not the “We are Robin” gang. Tho I hope they update Damian and RH’s costume to reflect current looks

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    With that cover. I really wish Robins win then. Because now it’s of course going to be the 5 Robins and not the “We are Robin” gang. Tho I hope they update Damian and RH’s costume to reflect current looks
    Most Red Hood fans seem to prefer that look to what he's currently sporting, although I'm happy to see Damian in his old Robin suit.

Steph's costume is outdated too. I'm guessing that, since we still don't know what Damian's standing with the rest of the family is gonna be going forward, this is probably set at a point where they're all cool. Probably Pre-Ric.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Most Red Hood fans seem to prefer that look to what he's currently sporting, although I'm happy to see Damian in his old Robin suit.
    Yeah I've noticed I'm in the minority when it comes to preferring Jason's current look lol

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Steph's costume is outdated too. I'm guessing that, since we still don't know what Damian's standing with the rest of the family is gonna be going forward, this is probably set at a point where they're all cool. Probably Pre-Ric.
    Yeah, all of them except kinda Steph are Rebirth costumes - Dick's skinny chest logo has finally been changed for Infinite Frontier, and that's also Tim's RR costume from Tynion's Detective Comics, not his Robin suit from Bendis' YJ. Steph's a bit of an outlier because she didn't wear her original Spider-Manesque mask much in Rebirth, although it's a better look than the half-masks she's mostly used post-N52.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Hell, no. The bargain bin Sub-Zero outfit of Jason sucks. I have no idea why they haven't changed it already but having him back on his Rebirth outfit is a major perk for this mini.