Default Batwoman #35 coming in October

The new storyline “Batwoman and the Unknowns” starts now with new artist Georges Jeanty (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)! Batwoman is neck-deep in danger with her new allies Ragman, The Demon, Clayface and Red Alice! What is going on and how did Batwoman end up here? Find out beginning in this issue!

Art by: Georges Jeanty
    Cover by: Rafael Garres
    Written by: Marc Andreyko
    On Sale Date: Oct 15 2014
    http://www.dccomics.com/comics/batwo...11/batwoman-35

I think I'll give this book a look over again if we're getting The Demon and Ragman. (Man-Bat might have been a good one to include as well.)

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post

http://www.dccomics.com/comics/batwo...11/batwoman-35

I think I'll give this book a look over again if we're getting The Demon and Ragman. (Man-Bat might have been a good one to include as well.)
    Don't tell the people from DCR Podcast that, I think they had enough Man-Bat to last a life time

But I think this is interesting. I might jump on this book if this is the storyline with these kind of allies.

Incredible Member

I'm definitely excited for this. The team sounds cool and apparently the issue will have them visiting space (or at least that's what Andreyko said at SDCC a few weeks back). I just hope this new direction and new allies brings some new readers in. This book is hovering too close to cancellation levels for my comfort. I really need a monthly Kate Kane book.

Spectacular Member

I'm stoked and a little intrigued about the possibilites. The one thing that irks me is Clayface on the team - I really hope the creative team can explain away that one. I know in comics, villains become heroes and heroes go rogue, etc., but Clayface has never really had any redeeming qualities from the start. A guy gets gets his panties in a bunch from being rejected for a role, kills his coworkers, and then turns to crime. This guy practically BEGGED to become part of the Society of Supervillains back in Villains Month. Why would any super-hero, or even anti-hero, want to work with him (or even think it would turn out to be a good idea?)