Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    This doesn't count?
    I guess it does. Nevermind.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I guess it does. Nevermind.
    It was the first post
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    It was the first post
    I guess not knowing any of the characters and it being puffy jumpsuits and not the traditional "Red Shirts" threw me. I thought we would see something from an OS or NG comic.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Invincible Member

I guess not knowing any of the characters and it being puffy jumpsuits and not the traditional "Red Shirts" threw me. I thought we would see something from an OS or NG comic.
    I wanted to do Star Trek but I wanted to do non traditional. I admit I am shocked not to see and TNG or OS as well.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

I wanted to do Star Trek but I wanted to do non traditional. I admit I am shocked not to see and TNG or OS as well.
    Nothing wrong with your cover.

Nothing wrong with your cover.
    I know. I didnt meant hat you meant there was. I was just saying I was going to go with a TNG or OS then changed my mind. And like you I am shocked there are not a couple of those covers.

I know. I didnt meant hat you meant there was. I was just saying I was going to go with a TNG or OS then changed my mind. And like you I am shocked there are not a couple of those covers.
    Maybe there aren't all that many covers for those books that actually include a red shirt?

Maybe there aren't all that many covers for those books that actually include a red shirt?
    Quick boy wonder, to Google images.

Quick boy wonder, to Google images.

Been there. There are a pretty good amount

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

there are quite a few because if you recall in Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan, all the uniforms were red from then on.

MRP had me seeing red this week.

I'll vote for Englehart Humperdinck because thinking of a red-shirt on someone from a book where the main focus on covers is usually a green-skinned brute is decidedly a higher degree of difficulty to find.

Honorable mention to the Shulkie cover for the same, but Jen is a bit better than Bruce about wearing shirts. Except that one time.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

I hesitated between the Wonder Man and Peggy McArthur, average American housewife…

The red shirt is more visible with Iron Maiden’s cover. Be as it may.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

I'll roll with nx01a and Mary Jane getting ready to do what a spider can!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!