Extraordinary Member

Default Omni-Man vs Other Superhero teams

Omni-Man, specifically the one from the Invincible animated series, attempts to take out the following teams. Everyone is in character, and Omni-Man is allowed to try an pull off an ambush. How many of them can he manage?

1. DCAU Justice League- Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Green Lantern, Hawkgirl, and J'onn J'onzz

2. Arrowverse Justice League- Green Arrow, Supergirl, Flash, Black Lightning, White Canary, Martian Manhunter, Batwoman, and Superman

3. MCU Avengers- Captain America, The Hulk, Thor, Hawkeye, Black Widow, and Iron Man

4. Young Justice The Team- Aqualad, Wally West, Dick Grayson, Miss Martian, Superboy, and Artemis

5. Animated Teen Titans- Robin, Beast Boy, Starfire, Cyborg, and Raven

6. DCEU Justice League- Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Flash, and Cyborg

7. Live Action X-Men- Wolverine, Magneto, Professor X, Beast, Quicksilver, Mystique, Jean Grey, Cyclops, Nightcrawler, and Storm

8. EMH Avengers- Iron Man, Hank Pym, Wasp, The Hulk, Thor, Captain America

If they can make it through the initial Roster, I also have expanded versions that can be tried out.

1. Add Static, Batman Beyond, Aquaman, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Doctor Fate, Shining Knight, Supergirl, Steel, and Vixen

2. Add Atom, Firestorm, Vibe, Killer Frost, Steel, Vixen, Heatwave, Constantine, Ragman, Elongated Man, Dreamer, Thunder, Lightning, and Brainiac 5

3. Add Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Rocket Racoon, Groot, Spider-Man, War Machine, Ant-Man, The Wasp, Vision, Doctor Strange, Captain Marvel, and Black Panther

4. Add Zatanna, Red Arrow, Static, Blue Beetle, Bart Allen, Wonder Girl, Forager, Halo, Geo-Force, Lagoon Boy, Cyborg, and Beast Boy

5. Add Terra, Aqualad, Bumblebee, Speedy, Mas y Menos, Kid Flash, and Jinx

6. Add Shazam, Mera, El Diablo, Black Canary, and the Marvel Family

7. Add Deadpool, Rogue, Blink, Iceman, Colossus, Havok, and Banshee

8. Add Hawkeye, Captain Marvel, Black Panther, and Vision
    Last edited by Jcogginsa; 03-31-2021 at 10:45 PM.

I have only seen the first three episodes and have read none of the comics, but I feel like Omni-Man needs more feats before I can get a good idea of what teams he can beat. I mean, he obviously just soloed a Justice League photocopy, but we only got to see that team in action once before his fight, against two nearly identical villains. So we just don't have much of a baseline to compare, say, Green Ghost with Green Lantern.

For the second rounds with extra people, are these comics, animated or movies?

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    I have only seen the first three episodes and have read none of the comics, but I feel like Omni-Man needs more feats before I can get a good idea of what teams he can beat. I mean, he obviously just soloed a Justice League photocopy, but we only got to see that team in action once before his fight, against two nearly identical villains. So we just don't have much of a baseline to compare, say, Green Ghost with Green Lantern.
    Spoilers for the comic!

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    For the second rounds with extra people, are these comics, animated or movies?
    It's the same series as the first rounds. The numbers match, so 1 in the expanded round adds to one in the first round, etc.