Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    So, Ev had a pretty neat showing in ToM #3, possibly further cementing a few notions.

Although…

spoilers:
    Jan and Hank shrink/grow using Pym particles, unless that’s changed? Is this a power that either of them can perform without the particles?
    end of spoilers
    According to Wikipedia

spoilers:
    Over time, however, her body absorbs enough particles to cause cellular mutation due to repeated exposure to Pym particles, allowing her to alter her size at will.
    end of spoilers
    Broken English Spoken Perfectly

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Gen X years.

I still don't understand how 90's colorists were able to consistently deliver an amazing power signature[his prismatic aura], but the modern artists basically don't even try.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Dauterman the Great and Exquisite, confirmed via tweet that Synch's card variant is next.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Dauterman the Great and Exquisite, confirmed via tweet that Synch's card variant is next.
    Fantastic! I can't wait to see it.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Bravo! ...'Bout damn time. This brotha shouldn't have to be all back of the bus waiting to get his card.

Gorgeous.

Indeed!

Starting to not like that uniform though.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

LOVES it!!!...my new home screen wall paper.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Absolutely gorgeous! Our boy deserves no less. Loving his aura.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

How old is Ev supposed to be now? I'm not counting time he spent in the vault.

Would we say 18-19. Judging by his build, he still hasn't reached maturity level physically.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    How old is Ev supposed to be now? I'm not counting time he spent in the vault.

Would we say 18-19. Judging by his build, he still hasn't reached maturity level physically.
    I got the 19 yrs old vibe. Truly considered a young adult. Especially when you weigh the they felt comfortable with sending him into The Vault. Can't see someone at the tender age of 17 or younger given this type of mission.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    I got the 19 yrs old vibe. Truly considered a young adult. Especially when you weigh the they felt comfortable with sending him into The Vault. Can't see someone at the tender age of 17 or younger given this type of mission.
    I’m so happy that not only has the Hickman era resurrected Synch, it made him an actual X-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    I’m so happy that not only has the Hickman era resurrected Synch, it made him an actual X-Man.
    I think that it is actually kinda cool that so many of the Generation X characters really became X-Men at one point or another: M, Chamber, Synch, Husk, and Jubilee at least.

The young generation after Gen X seem to be stuck in trainee mode for all eternity.
    Last edited by Exodus; 12-04-2021 at 01:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    I think that it is actually kinda cool that so many of the Generation X characters really became X-Men at one point or another: M, Chamber, Synch, Husk, and Jubilee at least.

The young generation after Gen X seem to be stuck in trainee mode for all eternity.
    Enjoy it while I you can. Now that Hickman has left we're sure to see a predictable quick step back to the usage, and writing of the same old group of mutants. I don't have any faith in the creativity of this group of writers maybe with the exception of Ewing. The funny thing is Hickman wrote Bishop into a higher profile with Inferno and of Synch with the 2 issues of X-Men.