Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    An old joint updated. Hard to imagine Everett as a centenarian without some kind of facial hair.

Is there no chance that he reconnects with Monet? Or has that ship sailed?
    Awesome visual for the aura JP.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Great work. Love the facial hair.

Regarding Monet, one never knows.

Monet looking at Ev like she read his mind and knows at best she'll only be a side piece for him now.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Monet looking at Ev like she read his mind and knows at best she'll only be a side piece for him now.
    Hahaha yes!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Ultimate Member

So I saw a picture recently of Evan and it looked like he was Synching the powers of Cyclops, Polaris *and* Jean, all at the same time. Is that a thing he can do, normally? I'll admit I know very little about him, but I thought he could only Synch one person at a time...

If that's a thing he can do regularly, that's pretty amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    So I saw a picture recently of Evan and it looked like he was Synching the powers of Cyclops, Polaris *and* Jean, all at the same time. Is that a thing he can do, normally? I'll admit I know very little about him, but I thought he could only Synch one person at a time...

He's always been able to Synch with multiple mutants at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post

It shouldn't contain many powers, at least not with many very strong mutants or mutants.
    I remember it was pretty bad for him and I fail when I try to do it with Emplate.

Furthermore he must have a limit on how much he can handle as well as Hope. the only one who wields an unlimited number of powers is Rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    It shouldn't contain many powers, at least not with many very strong mutants or mutants.
    I remember it was pretty bad for him and I fail when I try to do it with Emplate.

Furthermore he must have a limit on how much he can handle as well as Hope. the only one who wields an unlimited number of powers is Rogue.
    Yeah ok, There's an appreciation thread for Rogue propaganda. Just cause you don't like what Synch is capable of doesn't mean he's not capable of it.

Yeah ok, There's an appreciation thread for Rogue propaganda. Just cause you don't like what Synch is capable of doesn't mean he's not capable of it.

Lol yeah yeah.

He did not copy non-mutants NEVER...nor was he able to sustain powers being very far from the original owners, I must remember why he died in genx?

obviously they are copying from another character. I'm only mentioning the obvious.

Lol yeah yeah.

He did not copy non-mutants NEVER...nor was he able to sustain powers being very far from the original owners, I must remember why he died in genx?

obviously they are copying from another character. I'm only mentioning the obvious.
    He was actually able to Synch with Spiderman back in the day and also using powers better than the original mutants isn't a new thing either. Regardless though this is a Synch appreciation thread. Complain about him in the Rogue thread all you want. Synch was the MVP issue 1 whether you like it or not. There's a juice box in the corner, take a drink and relax.

Lol yeah yeah.

His powers have clearly evolved. Get over it. Rogue isn't being ignored to prop Synch up so I'm not sure why you're so bitter that he's getting some spotlight too. I've never seen a Mimic fan disparage Rogue for having similar powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Great work. Love the facial hair.

Regarding Monet, one never knows.

Her reaction is priceless. Dauterman nailed this. This is exactly how she would react to him being voted for the team and not her. You KNOW she wanted to be on the team. Though she's already been on the big team, she still found a moment to be salty. LOL!
    Mutant and Proud!

BANNED

And, then what? She'll turn him to the Darkside at the first chance she gets?

Quote Originally Posted by GeneTitan View Post
    Her reaction is priceless. Dauterman nailed this. This is exactly how she would react to him being voted for the team and not her. You KNOW she wanted to be on the team. Though she's already been on the big team, she still found a moment to be salty. LOL!
    Quite right

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    His powers have clearly evolved. Get over it. Rogue isn't being ignored to prop Synch up so I'm not sure why you're so bitter that he's getting some spotlight too. I've never seen a Mimic fan disparage Rogue for having similar powers.
    It bothers me a little for the lack of originality and they want to make Synch a cheap copy of Rogue's powers, what that evolution is precisely copying abilities that are Rogue's since annual Avengers 10, yeah annoying, Synch has always had its limits clear.

Rogue's powers are also supposed to evolve and she even has an ability to absorb at a distance, which she conveniently seems to forget ... and people were crying about this.

I can now also complain about the same thing when Synch is copying abilities that are from Rogue.I mean, it's okay to have complaints when the powers of an A list like Rogue are exploited, but it's wrong if one complains about a Z list lol

Astonishing Member

I'm going to admit something . . . I never quite got Synch.

I mean, I read almost all of Generation X. I get that he was a well-adjusted young Black man. I get that he did some activist stuff before his powers manifested. But beyond that, I never could seem to get a grasp of his personality. That might have been by design, though. Lobdell always described him as the "portrait of synchronicity".

So, what's his deal? Is he the brainy guy? Is he the dorky guy? The funny guy? The everyman? What are his likes, dislikes and flaws? I need a handle to grab onto this character with.

It bothers me a little for the lack of originality and they want to make Synch a cheap copy of Rogue's powers, what that evolution is precisely copying abilities that are Rogue's since annual Avengers 10, yeah annoying, Synch has always had its limits clear.

Rogue's powers are also supposed to evolve and she even has an ability to absorb at a distance, which she conveniently seems to forget ... and people were crying about this.

I can now also complain about the same thing when Synch is copying abilities that are from Rogue.I mean, it's okay to have complaints when the powers of an A list like Rogue are exploited, but it's wrong if one complains about a Z list lol
    Got it, so Rogue's powers are allowed to grow and change but Synch's are not. Back to the Rogue thread you go.