Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    It was from an interview just after the announcement of the X-Men at the Gala. It got picked up in a few articles:
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...en-vote-winner
    Thank you. Wednesday can't come fast enough!
    Mutant and Proud!

So, do we know if Everett was set to at least participate in any of the current events.

I'm currently behind on the Xbooks at the moment, has he done anything noteworthy in the next Xmen title?
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    I'm currently behind on the Xbooks at the moment, has he done anything noteworthy in the next Xmen title?
    Sex Appeal.

X-MEN #1 Everett got a good bit of shine, by Synching with Forge and then using that power to coordinate building a giant team powered mecha bot.

I'd say he had a pretty good showing. He doesn't come off as some inexperienced kid and he comes up with the plan to deal with the threat. So I'd give him a 8/10.

yes Duggan! Yes! Give us dem merits.

synch.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    yes Duggan! Yes! Give us dem merits.

synch.jpg
    Definitely appreciate the experience Ev brings to the table being acknowledged.

Does anyone have a scan of his panels with Emma?
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Okay I will say that I do appreciate Synch knowing he could just show Laura their time together but he respects that it has to be a choice that she makes not one he can force on her. It’s a healthy dose of restraint and caring that could have been worse if not handled properly with him pining for Laura.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Okay I will say that I do appreciate Synch knowing he could just show Laura their time together but he respects that it has to be a choice that she makes not one he can force on her. It’s a healthy dose of restraint and caring that could have been worse if not handled properly with him pining for Laura.
    I'm glad it was put out there quickly so if they do end up together then fans can't act like Synch was being creepy or forced her to fall for him.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Ev is so warm and comforting, I love that about him. It's also kinda weird for me seeing how glowing he and Jean get on. I always wanted them to interact and they gel very nicely!

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Definitely appreciate the experience Ev brings to the table being acknowledged.
    I am loving what he is doing with him. I am also enjoying his use on slang which is subtle but instead of having Synch directly say what could be cliche it is connecting to the actually story. like "no doubt." it made sense to say no doubt in that situation and i didn't even know i would be sensitive to something like that but synch is very much like me in my mind when it comes to someone who can and does use their words carefully and powerfully. I also loved how after synching with Polaris he took over the shield and gave us insight into how much work she was actually doing which looked effortless when she was doing it and it wasn't that it was more work for him it was that taking over it was experiencing it. It is a nice subtle way to show how powerful other characters are even though they make it look easy ala jean and her undefinable power. So instead of synch who can use all of their powers feeling redundant he in a sense elevates them without making himself lesser or weak at all it's like a perfect balance. I feel Duggan has really given Synch a role where he not only stands out but he can narrate almost the level these characters can reach.

synchtakeover.jpg

*i also love it showed Lorna can feel what touches her force fields.*
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    Ev is so warm and comforting, I love that about him. It's also kinda weird for me seeing how glowing he and Jean get on. I always wanted them to interact and they gel very nicely!
    Interactions between them have been something I've wanted for a long time too so I'm very happy they connect so well. Ev is just a shining star.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I hope with seeing Gambit pop up we get to see Evs old team mates come see him. He wasn't just close to Angelo, but Jubilee, Jono and Monet too. Be so great to see them come hang and congratulate him on making it. Jono and Jubes could share 'when I was with the X-men.' tales with him. That was a running joke in Gen X with Jubilee. Now Ev gets his chance to joke back.