Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I love his aura. I honestly don't like how Larraz illustrates it with the wavy lines. I much prefer Asrar's take with it being more subtle and diffused when seen from afar but bold and intense when we have a close up view of Ev.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 06-09-2021 at 11:55 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I was pleasantly surprised Dauterman used his classic Gen-X PS look in today's X-Men 21
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I was pleasantly surprised Dauterman used his classic Gen-X PS look in today's X-Men 21
    Yeah Dauterman made the aura look damn good. So happy that our guy is officially in the big leagues now.

Aside from the aura, I want to see how he will differentiated from Hope power wise. Anticipating what kind of voice and presence he's going to be written with. Duggan will be catching a fade if he messes another brotha up.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Aside from the aura, I want to see how he will differentiated from Hope power wise. Anticipating what kind of voice and presence he's going to be written with. Duggan will be catching a fade if he messes another brotha up.
    Brotha you ain't lying. Bishop is one thing but if Synch gets that the back of the bus treatment like him then I'm done with the whole franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    He'll actually get a chance to use his powers

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Brotha you ain't lying. Bishop is one thing but if Synch gets that the back of the bus treatment like him then I'm done with the whole franchise.
    That falls on the X-office.

We know folks have an issue with Synch on the team for a list of reasons. Now it's up to the X-Office to ignore those or do what we have seen happen so many times-pander.

Just finished X-Men #21! My boy SYNCH is in the X-Men! Yes yes, y'all! And looking like a BOSS! haha. Love it.
    AKA The Minutman Refugee aka Blaquesmith aka DaSynchster!

I am mad the first panel of Synch and M together in 20 years has her making a stank face in his general direction. Can we please get an actual story of them talking? Obviously they are going with this X-23 nonsense, but I need Synch and M to at least have a conversation and a hug.

Happy to see Synch on the new team, though. Hopefully Duggan actually does something with him.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I am mad the first panel of Synch and M together in 20 years has her making a stank face in his general direction. Can we please get an actual story of them talking? Obviously they are going with this X-23 nonsense, but I need Synch and M to at least have a conversation and a hug.

Happy to see Synch on the new team, though. Hopefully Duggan actually does something with him.
    Definitely needs to be a convo between Ev and Monet. Hell between Ev and any of the members of Generation X for that matter.

It was cute to see Mondo, Ev, Skin, and M all together again, but yes, actual story/dialog for the GenX team would be great.

That really irked me as well. I'm going to hope that the conversation actually happens in X-Corp and we only saw the aftermath here.

It was cute to see Mondo, Ev, Skin, and M all together again, but yes, actual story/dialog for the GenX team would be great.
    See, that's the problem for me. There's not too many x writers that I trust to capture the voices right.

Some of you might have read that panel wrong.
    Why should Monet be "stank"? She's busy running multimillion dollar X-Corp, now. She was in X-Factor. She was a member of the X-(wo)Men...all the while Ev was dead.
    That's just Monet being her usually cool and aloof self while everyone else is happily losing their shyt.

Anywho...here's some Ev-cover-goodness.
    X-Men 01 var 01.jpg
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 06-10-2021 at 01:49 PM.

Only Dauterman can say what he intended with that panel. The fact that some see it differently suggests some level of ambiguity/miscommunication.