Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Something I was just wondering now that we know Synch and Rogue are gonna be on the same team: if Ev synchs with Rogue, do y'all think he would just get her mutant absorption power or also all the added flying brick powers she's currently carrying around from Wonder Man?

Well, we now know Ev has the capacity to replicate powers of non-mutants so I'd say whatever additional cards Rogue has in her deck are fair game for Ev to borrow.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Well, we now know Ev has the capacity to replicate powers of non-mutants so I'd say whatever additional cards Rogue has in her deck are fair game for Ev to borrow.
    Dang, that team just levelled up

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Ev is looking awesome in his Gala outfit and is making a "splash" entrance in his debut as an X-Man.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Synch looks fantastic I hope the kind of energy and potential he gives off is followed up on after this era. His character has so much to grow into and I'm hoping his tenure in X-men is the start to that!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Ev is looking awesome in his Gala outfit and is making a "splash" entrance in his debut as an X-Man.
    I may be very biased but I thin Ev has my favorite gala design. He killing it with that fit.

I like his gala look and hope he and Laura work out.

He does look fantastic. Albeit a bit young? I guess his new body must be twenty something. Like why would you be resurrected at any other age. I was thinking... It would be cool if Synch power allowed him to "synch" other mutants up. Like, he synchs Polaris and Cyclops and you have Polaris manipulating solar energy instead of magnetism. Weird stuff like that. I thought about this because of Khora of the burning heart. She has an aura based power too, but hers affects other mutants.

Look at our homie making the comeback of the year: leveled up in The Vault, Spot on The Big Team and killin' it at The Gala. I've been waiting decades for Synch to come back and this did not disappoint.
    My favorite X-book has always been The OG New Mutants, but I was always a little disappointed there was no Black kid on the team. Then when Generation X came out we had Synch. I was so happy because finally there was a Black male mutant I could relate to. I'm glad The X-Office is finally pushing his character.

Synch hellfire gala
    Synch.jpg

Synch's Gala look has inspired me to cosplay for the first time. I'm already scheming how to make an oil slick colored blazercfa4de36cb62584cde33f55b856956b4.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Synch hellfire gala
    Synch.jpg
    When Ev step up in the gala with that outfit Laura not going to have a choice but to give my man some play.

Spectacular Member

I NEED Synch's gala coat

Gala Ev giving me Jesper Fahey vibes

Jesper was DRIPPING charm. It was trailing past him in ever scene. Just bonkers.

That being said, I cannot wait to get my copy of the Gala Guide and hope there are still designs yet to be seen.