Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    Just needs some hair..
    He's wearing a hat...
    GrindrStone(D)

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

On the topic of his hair or the lack there-of...I do prefer Ev bald. I definitely loved and appreciated his recent X-Men look - bald and bearded beauty-fullness.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    On the topic of his hair or the lack there-of...I do prefer Ev bald. I definitely loved and appreciated his recent X-Men look - bald and bearded beauty-fullness.
    Agreed. Its his signature look. He needs to stay that way.

I definitely loved and appreciated his recent X-Men look - bald and bearded beauty-fullness.
    Me too! He looks quite dignified with that beard!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

You know with his upgraded powers, i never really thought about it but synch could be a beast in the magical world too.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Definitely bald, but I would be good with a beard like he had last issue.

I want Synch to meet Miles Morales. That'd be a great team-up. I can see them being bros.
    Mutant and Proud!

Quote Originally Posted by GeneTitan View Post
    I want Synch to meet Miles Morales. That'd be a great team-up. I can see them being bros.
    I'd be cool with that. Could make for some interesting hi jinks.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Hmm...? Yeah, I'm going to have to cosign on this one! He was looking all man in that.

I want Synch’s coat.

Synch is like what, 18? I have never seen a young person maintain a shiny bald look. Back in the 90's it almost made sense(like he was doing a Michael Jordan), but I think the boy can try a new style now. I would have liked to see his hair grow out in that Vault story, but they didn't budge(like he really made time to shave his head every day while evading the CotV for hundreds of years...?). His rainbow aura is the clincher as far as visual iconography goes.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Synch is like what, 18? I have never seen a young person maintain a shiny bald look. Back in the 90's it almost made sense(like he was doing a Michael Jordan), but I think the boy can try a new style now. I would have liked to see his hair grow out in that Vault story, but they didn't budge(like he really made time to shave his head every day while evading the CotV for hundreds of years...?). His rainbow aura is the clincher as far as visual iconography goes.
    This PAC , MJ & a few others made rocking the bald look cool back then but it’s not back then anymore.. Give this young brother some hair smh

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

It's his choice to stay bald... regardless of the superficial trends, who are we dictate that he must grow his hair?
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Maybe he got some premature baldness thing going on? Happens to plenty but either way it's the look he's known for and for Synch we have to remember bald being in wasn't that long ago for him.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Synch hellfire gala
    Attachment 108984
    I'm getting Papa Midnight/Baron Samedi vibe