Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I love this, well done!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

In one issue, Synch gained more experience than most of the veteran X-men we've been reading for decades. Thats experience with his powers, experience using other people's powers. Experience in combat, in stealth, in leading and strategizing.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    In one issue, Synch gained more experience than most of the veteran X-men we've been reading for decades. Thats experience with his powers, experience using other people's powers. Experience in combat, in stealth, in leading and strategizing.
    And romance!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Just read latest ish X-Men.

I'm now a fan of Synch for sure.

And tech. He built the DNa preserving device. At first i thought it was Darwin but Synch built it according to the data page.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post
    I love this, well done!
    Thanks, appreciate it. In one issue he became my number 2 behind storm. lol. Storm, Everett, Jean.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

And tech. He built the DNa preserving device. At first i thought it was Darwin but Synch built it according to the data page.
    Thats true. Im really interested in seeing his interactions with the rest now. I can see them trying to treat him like a rookie and him having to set them straight bc he does have more experience

Hmmm...? Sounds like you're making a case for why he should be leader of a team. Perhaps you might be suggesting that he may be a better leader than his former mentors? I'm here for it. The reality is that once Hickman is gone, or even if the character is passed on to another writer now, we all know fanboyishness will override any impulse to take a now fresh premise and weave it into great storylines.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Can we please see more of his aura?!?

Oh, and please email officex@marvel.com to tell them you want more Synch!
    Just sent my email off, as I'm sitting at my work desk! Guys keep the energy going!!!!

Mighty Member

Really enjoyed issue X-Men #19.

I loved the fact that it highlighted Synch and hopefully, this means that he will play a larger role in the X-books going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by ZuLuLu View Post
    Really enjoyed issue X-Men #19.

I loved the fact that it highlighted Synch and hopefully, this means that he will play a larger role in the X-books going forward.
    Agreed, I'm really looking forward to seeing more of Synch. Seeing obscure characters get to shine is the best part of the Hickman era.

Besides Ev and Angelo dancing together in that Krakoa bonfire rave in HoX, have we gotten any more Generation X members reuniting?

Just like the New X-Men Academy X reunion in X-Factor, I do hope we get to see Jubilee, Monet, Paige, Jono (wherever he’s at), Sean and Emma have a tearful reunion. His death impacted them greatly.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Extraordinary Member

Oh no! I'm taking away everybody agency. Synch/Wolverine

Incredible Member

Does t Synch have human parents to reconnect with?

Pretty much sums things up perfectly. The only question is now that he has this experience and knowledge, will Ev get the opportunity to use it? I sure as hell hope he does.