Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

So happy for Ev. I see a bit of a rainbow aura there!

Our boy has hit the big times.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

My boy has made it, I just hope Duggan does right by Everett.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    My boy has made it, I just hope Duggan does right by Everett.
    Exactly, I pray he doesn't to to Synch what he's doing to Bishop! Still gonna be cautiously optimistic on this and throw some dap to the X-office for the 2nd time in 6yrs. Our guy looks to have some momentum going.

It's going to be quite interesting to see Ev's personality being re-established in this title. If I were going off his prior characterization in the Generation X days, I would expect him to be a good soldier boy type vibe, following instruction and maintaining a positive, optimistic attitude but with everything he experienced in The Vault, there is a lot of potential for him that vibe to shift. I'm very eager and very curious to see how he handles Ev, as well as some of the other less prominent voices in the era of Krakoa, like Laura and Shiro.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Remember Synch is a backup for Hope in the Five.
    Stop trolling., Synch came way before Hope and more powerful TO, because he can copy and any superhero powers.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Exactly, I pray he doesn't to to Synch what he's doing to Bishop! Still gonna be cautiously optimistic on this and throw some dap to the X-office for the 2nd time in 6yrs. Our guy looks to have some momentum going.
    Bruh you already know my guard up but I'll give it a arc to make sure Ev get's done right. If he gets the Bishop treatment then I'm done with the whole franchise..... permanently.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Duggan called the last 2 issues of x-men one of his favorite stories ever, excited to see what he does with Synch https://twitter.com/GerryDuggan/stat...90307890614276

Mighty Member

The X-23 fans are really going in on Ev bigtime. Saying he doesn't belong on the team, he's only there because of Laura and he will drag her down. Basically the young black man who was unceremoniously killed off and stayed dead for almost two decades is unwanted because he's taking away from the while girl who as been one of the most pushed characters in the last few years. The more things change the more they stay the same. Everett deserves this spotlight and the haters can kick rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    The X-23 fans are really going in on Ev bigtime. Saying he doesn't belong on the team, he's only there because of Laura and he will drag her down. Basically the young black man who was unceremoniously killed off and stayed dead for almost two decades is unwanted because he's taking away from the while girl who as been one of the most pushed characters in the last few years. The more things change the more they stay the same. Everett deserves this spotlight and the haters can kick rocks.
    I like x 23 but I do find it funny giving her history her fans really want to play that game. Because it will not end well for her imo. Especially if what I've seen of black Twitter is true. I mean she was literally an assassin and has done questionable things so if they are going to go after a good guy character that has been dead for 20 years and finally getting some shine. Good luck to them.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Just another day on the X-Forums.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I like x 23 but I do find it funny giving her history her fans really want to play that game. Because it will not end well for her imo. Especially if what I've seen of black Twitter is true. I mean she was literally an assassin and has done questionable things so if they are going to go after a good guy character that has been dead for 20 years and finally getting some shine. Good luck to them.
    Yeah at this point, I’m no longer interested in her as character because of her main fanbase ( I was fan since X-MenEv, Nyx days, have most of her appearances/series & went to Logan because of her ) but I have zero tome for entiled white fans ( be male or female). I prefer she get replaced ASAP by another none white character. The that team to white anyways & not like X is POC like in X-menEv or even a white Latina like the flim. I prefer Jubilee or CeCe or Tempo or Armor or Sway or Winddancer or Wereshark/Sharkgirl on the team instead.
    Last edited by 4sake Baned; 04-16-2021 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by superheat View Post
    Stop trolling., Synch came way before Hope and more powerful TO, because he can copy and any superhero powers.
    You clearly read that out of context. Synch is a fav of mine since Gen X and we are both from STL. I'm not a fan of Hope or most other redundant legacy characters.

I was mentioning the text/entry that stated Synch was a fill-in or some kind of potential option to be in The Five. (I initially thought he could fill in for Hope - and was later corrected).

Literally no trolling or hate.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by superheat View Post
    I don't think they were trolling Synch is literally a backup for Hope Summers.

Also technically Hope is a omega level mimic so theoretically anything Synch can do Hope should be able to do and better.

Spectacular Member

I am glad Synch is on the team. Why is it about race? Is it not just that a popular characters fans don't want a romance for her?