Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
Ok, but that's not what my message said.

Plus they would never do an actually fight in a cannon story without mind control, and when that is used that as a plot element it's not about beating Superman but breaking the mind control. She canonically fought Superman twice (that I can think of, someone correct me if I'm wrong, I'm thinking of post-crisis stuff idk if we're going all the way back to silver age here). She didn't defeat him, but he didn't defeat her either. Not to mention, in one of those fights he was enhanced with the doomsday virus, or whatever it was that made him spikey.
In canon she fought SM more than twice. And he end up looking far better than her. In Ruka he one shotted her and only re entry heat made her wake up. In witch is back she said 3 hits from him would kill her. He totally overepowered her and only survived because a plot induced distraction gave her the chance to use the lasso. In league of one, once again SM dominates the fight easily and she says she can't beat him. In for tomorrow he once again looked as the one with the upper hand during the short fight they had there. So yea, WW with all the power, skill and magic gear that she is supposed to have, and that is supposed to be such a top notch combination. She ends up looking like a little ant next to SM. That needs to try like there is no tomorrow just to survive a battle against him long enough for plot to stop SM somehow before he gets to the point of killing her.