Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
Joker is the wild card. I agree with the earlier post. Doing something like capturing Typhoid Mary is going to make things extremely difficult for Kingpin. Joker made the Batman's Life hell. If Fisk sees the Joker Threat, he'll be able to gather his resources, planning, and use extreme measure to take Joker off the board for good.

Overall, my money is on Kingpin. I say this because I remember the story where Gotham got hit with an Earthquake. Luthor moved in to build properties. Joker begins killing Luthor's Employees. Luthor hired Bane to remove the Joker Pest...and it worked
Joker made Batman's life "hell" (you know, so much hell that he had to only live in one giant mansion mostly) because Batman a) won't just kill Joker and b) will let the Joker go to save a civilian that the Joker has endangered. Fisk is under no such limitations. Joker comes to play with the big man, he's going to get destroyed. Plus Fisk, unlike Batman, will mobilize an army against the Joker if Joker interferes in anything Wilson is planning.