Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin King View Post
    How many times did Pyro and Bobby rehearse that little speech? I'm just imagining them sitting up at night, trying to figure out what to call themselves as a duo. But hopefully they're about to do something really cool. Looking forward to it.

Then i hope to hell Avalanche was outside the room messing up their concentration with pictures falling off the wall. i refuse to accept pyro is a simple elemental thot. justice for earth x fire.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Then i hope to hell Avalanche was outside the room messing up their concentration with pictures falling off the wall. i refuse to accept pyro is a simple elemental thot. justice for earth x fire.
    It's okay, Pyro can have ambiguous "partnerships" with many different elemental mutants! (I'm also on the earth x fire train, but I doubt we'll ever see it in Marauders.)

Stefano Caselli is perfect for this book.

Mighty Member

The art is nice as usual.

I prefer the 'new Pyro' as Iceman's partner as 'The Two' instead of this old Pyro.

It would be interesting if there are sexual acts between the 'gay Pyro' and Iceman again.

This preview is SO sexy. That cover, first and foremost is BONKERS hawt.

Then we have Kate with her waves and those sick boots, and Pyro's cakes on full display and that sexy shot of Bobby giving "We don't fuck around" pose. God I can't wait!

Iceman is cracking his knuckles. That's how we know this is going to be fun.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    This preview is SO sexy. That cover, first and foremost is BONKERS hawt.

Then we have Kate with her waves and those sick boots, and Pyro's cakes on full display and that sexy shot of Bobby giving "We don't fuck around" pose. God I can't wait!
    Too bad the booty was drawn to look like pancakes instead of bun cake. Where bishop? lol We got too many twinks in marauders. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

It's cool seeing Kitty in white.

Now if only she had a mask again....
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Still sad Storm is leaving the book but surprisingly Callisto has been a fabulous replace and standout of the book so far. Definitely a character that’s universally beloved by everyone.

And when are we getting Avalanche back? He’s Pyro’s true love (as I believe John Byrne originally intended upon creation, need to find out where I found that) and they’re long overdue for a reunion. And yes, Kitty getting her gorgeous curls back has been one of the several deserved character growth traits Duggan has given her so far.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Still sad Storm is leaving the book but surprisingly Callisto has been a fabulous replace and standout of the book so far. Definitely a character that’s universally beloved by everyone.

And when are we getting Avalanche back? He’s Pyro’s true love (as I believe John Byrne originally intended upon creation, need to find out where I found that) and they’re long overdue for a reunion. And yes, Kitty getting her gorgeous curls back has been one of the several deserved character growth traits Duggan has given her so far.
    You may have heard it from this article:

https://www.cbr.com/x-men-villain-originally-gay/

Which seems to confirm that Byrne, at least, intended original Pyro to be gay, although it doesn't mention Avalanche. I'm a little annoyed at hearing Simon referred to as the "gay" Pyro now. I know original Pyro has never been confirmed gay (or any variant of LGBT) in canon, but apparently he was deliberately queer-coded in his first appearance. But it seems like Duggan is pushing him back into the closet and nailing the door shut, what with him macking on dream Jean Grey. But who knows? Maybe in the last issue of Marauders we'll have Avalanche meet the ship on the docks, holding a boom box playing "Careless Whisper" over his head, and Pyro will leap into his arms.

I also love Kitty's curls, she is looking great!