Default Life Story Annual

https://nerd-tropolis.com/spider-man...nual-1-comics/
    looks like we see what happens to Jonah in this timeline
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Now that you mention it, was Jonah in Life Story? So many characters just dropped in and out that it was hard for me to keep track.

Astonishing Member

this is great. I know Jonah in that time line died right during 9/11 according to Peter's daughter when he went for his funeral and then the towers went down. I wonder if this annual will end with Jonah making peace with Peter as he reveal he's Spidey on his death bed in a similar fashion to Chips Identity reveal to Jonah in Spectacular Spider-man issue 6.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Now that you mention it, was Jonah in Life Story? So many characters just dropped in and out that it was hard for me to keep track.
    Jonah was in Issue #1. Then he wasn't seen again. In Issue #5 it was mentioned he died a little before 9/11, Peter visited New York to attend his funeral when he heard of the attack and despite his "retirement" he barged in to help.

Calling it Life Story Annual #1 is a bit of a cheat in my view. They should have called it Spider-Man Life Story: Jonah Jameson or something like that.

I also think Zdarsky/Bagley should do a series of one-shots in the LF-Verse like Kieron Gillen's Singles edition for Phonogram.
    Last edited by Revolutionary_Jack; 04-02-2021 at 12:50 PM.

hmmm maybe if this is successful there could be one with Black Cat
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    hmmm maybe if this is successful there could be one with Black Cat
    I am kind of curious what Zdarsky would do with her considering he completely left her out.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I am kind of curious what Zdarsky would do with her considering he completely left her out.
    Maybe she might turn up in the Life Story Annual?

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Maybe she might turn up in the Life Story Annual?
    Potentially. Especially if this is the last of these Zdarsky ends up doing.

Astonishing Member

They announced it after April 1st to make sure we didn't think it was a joke.

so I wonder how old was Jonah officially when that mini series begins? He was presumably somewhere in his 50s to start..

Astonishing Member

I wanted to see more of this reality, but I have no interest about old Jerk Jonah Jameson. By the info revealed in the first arc, it seem Jameson died by 2001, as his funeral happened the same day of the September 11th's attacks.