Default Killmonger vs Bruce Wayne

Movie Killmonger with no herb or suit vs Bale Bruce Wayne with no suit

Probably Killmonger. Poor old Bale Bats doesnt seem to have much going for him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Muadib View Post
    Probably Killmonger. Poor old Bale Bats doesnt seem to have much going for him.
    I agree, Killmonger was taking in multiple people winning

Eh, the main on-screen feat we have for Killmonger without the herb is the fight against T'Challa, if I recall the movie correctly. Having rewatched that fight, I'll agree that he is more agile than Bale Batman, an argument for him being slightly faster and more skilled can be made (though Bruce does have that low-end aim dodging feat in Rises).

However, I'd say Bats is stronger than Killmonger without the herb (first thing that comes to mind is him lifting the Liam Neeson-sized, armor wearing, Ra's with one arm), has more striking power, with him consistently KOing people not named Bane or Ra's with one or two hits, and has some damage soak (basically what he goes through in Rises). Also, don't forget that he was able to defeat six thugs even before he was trained by the League of Shadows.

As such, I can see Bale Batman pulling off the Rocky strategy, taking some hits, but eventually managing to land enough hits on Killmonger to defeat him. Make it a fight with melee weapons though, and I'll certainly give Killmonger the win.