Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BANNED

Default Joker goes to New York

So I did Kingpin heads to Gotham n pretty much agreed Kingpin would easily take over the city, maybe someone like Hush or Joker could hold him off but that’s about it

How would The Joker do if he got tired 9f Gotham n decided to go to New York, in this thread he in,y fights street level guys like Spider-Man, Daredevil, etc

No avengers like Thor or Iron man

Well, he has the same problem with Fisk that he did in the other thread, but now he’s got guys like Punisher who will be utterly relentless in trying to slaughter the crazy-arse bastard.

However, if the Carnage symbiote is still floating around anywhere, if that thing decides Joker might be a more entertaining host, all bets are off. That combination is pretty terrifying.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

If he ever got tired of Gotham and decided to move to the hero capital of the Marvel Universe, his stay would be a very brief one.

Assuming Fisk, Frank or somebody else doesn’t out right kill him first, one day he’ll go to far and that’ll be it. The hero community cracks down hard on Joker and his reign ends before it ever really begins.

I also imagine that, if he hears about him, Arcade is going to want to play.

For the sake of this thread, are we pretending that Spider-man is street-level?

Even Daredevil would easily thump Joker. He used to fight a Joker-type called the Jester, and only PIS kept Daredevil from taking him out in a single issue.

Although Marvel is generally obsessed with copying Superman, there are a couple of Batman imitators around. Moon Knight against Joker would be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    For the sake of this thread, are we pretending that Spider-man is street-level?

Even Daredevil would easily thump Joker. He used to fight a Joker-type called the Jester, and only PIS kept Daredevil from taking him out in a single issue.

Although Marvel is generally obsessed with copying Superman, there are a couple of Batman imitators around. Moon Knight against Joker would be fun.
    It'd end rather quickly. Moon Knight is basically a Batman off his meds, and depending on the incarnation, a varying degree of metahuman stats. He'd also have no real issue killing the Joker once he got his hands on him.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

frank will hunt his ass down and end him, even if he has to go with him.

in fact, there are quite a number of heroes in new york who don't have "no kill" codes. joker fucks around and he will die.

Quote Originally Posted by Mider2009 View Post
    So I did Kingpin heads to Gotham n pretty much agreed Kingpin would easily take over the city, maybe someone like Hush or Joker could hold him off but that’s about it

How would The Joker do if he got tired 9f Gotham n decided to go to New York, in this thread he in,y fights street level guys like Spider-Man, Daredevil, etc

No avengers like Thor or Iron man
    The OP doesn't say anything about what resources Joker gets.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.