View Poll Results: All Now or Week-to-Week?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Drink From The Firehose

6 18.75%
  • Tease Me Weekly

13 40.63%
  • Depends On The Story

13 40.63%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    The creator could have intended you to binge. And there's always the option of not discussing it with people who are going to spoil it.
    There is also the option of people who don't want to be spoiled) haven't watched the show can have a separate non-spoilers group thread away from the spoilers discussion group thread.

If any of them willfully chooses to venture into the spoilers group thread and gets spoiled then that's their problem because nobody forced them into the spoilers section.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

Tease Me Weekly!

After WandaVision, The Mandalorian and Anime like My Hero Academia and Precure, The Power of week by week storytelling and build-up cannot be denied how powerful it is!

IMO some shows may work as binge, but mostly only if already aired.

Weekly has a power of storytelling that stays with you and the time period you watched it will always be an event in you memory of that time in history with that and each part of it the buildup forever!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    There is also the option of people who don't want to be spoiled) haven't watched the show can have a separate non-spoilers group thread away from the spoilers discussion group thread.

If any of them willfully chooses to venture into the spoilers group thread and gets spoiled then that's their problem because nobody forced them into the spoilers section.
    This too. In fact, for many shows there've been non-spoiler threads or threads only for certain episodes. So I don't see the problem of them watching it weekly while others watched it all the day the whole series/season dropped.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    ...Viewers can save a great amount of time where viewers can finish/consume more series with all-at-once/AAO releases than weekly eps
    Actually they can't save any time at all. It will always take exactly the same amount of time to watch a complete series. The only variable is what size of a chunk of time you spend at once to watch it.

This whole discussion reminds me a bit of a video game I played for 200 hours. A friend laughed and said he finished it in 80. And to me it called into question how much he actually enjoyed it if he couldn't be bothered to savor the experience.