Default Supporting Cast: Mala

No, i'm not talking about the gorilla. I was always fond of the amazon Mala, remember she was Diana's childhood bff on Amazon Island. Mala was swimming with Diana when she spotted Steve in the water. She also Diana's final competitor in the contest. Besides the Messner-Loebs run she's been pretty much forgotten about.

I would love to see her come back has her childhood friend. I miss her.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Diana has a childhood rival with Aleka, I don't see why she can't have a childhood best friend. I see no reason why we can't have Mala in the role again.

I'd like to have Artemis and Philipus first, but I like the idea of Mala as a childhood friend

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Diana has a childhood rival with Aleka, I don't see why she can't have a childhood best friend. I see no reason why we can't have Mala in the role again.

It's not angsty enough. Despite being the princess, she was a lonely outsider called "Clay". Apparently all superheroes have to have sad childhoods now.

Were it not for that, I'd say bring back Mala. We haven't seen her since Messner-Loebs run I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Tiara View Post
    It's not angsty enough. Despite being the princess, she was a lonely outsider called "Clay". Apparently all superheroes have to have sad childhoods now.

Were it not for that, I'd say bring back Mala. We haven't seen her since Messner-Loebs run I believe.
    Yeah, what are comics today without angst to the max!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darius View Post
    I'd like to have Artemis and Philipus first, but I like the idea of Mala as a childhood friend
    I kinda doubt we will be seeing Artemis the amazon again in the New 52. They basically transplanted her personality onto Artemis the goddess so I think that's just the version of the character that we'll be getting now.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Tiara View Post

They used to laugh and call her name, and they would let poor Diana play in any amazon games.