Amazing Member

Default Xeno Goku Vs Dark Schneider

Dark Schneider with Dragon Knight Lucifer
    Vs
    Super Saiyan 4 Xeno Goku

Who wins?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Man, Bastard really kind of sucks for hard feats.

See this thread for some breakdown work of some of the particulars of Darsh a short while ago.

Idk what this Goku is but Darsh is... weird and hard to work with.

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Xeno Goku is time cop Goku from the Super Dragon Ball Heroes thing. I'm not sure any feats outside that continuity apply to him (I think Siriel said something about it being a very distinct canon or something), which would cut him off from a lot of scaling. IIRC him and regular(?) Goku were cracking dimensional barriers with their attacks, but that's all I can really remember about him. I couldn't stand that series
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Old thread but ill toss my 2 cents in and point out that Xeno Goku is a continuation of Z/GT, with all the anime fillers and movies as part of his continuity. Depending on if you go by the SDBH heroes manga,anime, or game, then at the point he fought SSB Goku he had gotten stronger than he was when he first started as a time cop, immensely so.

In the game, he was "a step or two" below SSB Goku by his own admission, having lost his fight with his canon counterpart. In the anime/manga versions the two were relatively even.

Dude has access to this limit break form now that more or less puts him in the SSBKKx10-20 category now.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

I don't think that's true about continuity between Heroes and GT. Every source I can find suggests that Heroes is its own setting with its own continuity that's basically a massive Elseworlds type thing. Normally with movies and stuff I think it's fine to accept the premise of them occurring in context with canon, but this seems specifically decontextualized and put in its own little thing. There seems to be a ton of material for it, so it should probably stand on its own.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    I don't think that's true about continuity between Heroes and GT. Every source I can find suggests that Heroes is its own setting with its own continuity that's basically a massive Elseworlds type thing. Normally with movies and stuff I think it's fine to accept the premise of them occurring in context with canon, but this seems specifically decontextualized and put in its own little thing. There seems to be a ton of material for it, so it should probably stand on its own.
    You misunderstand me I think. Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegeta(and time patrol trunks for thst matter), are from the ZGT continuity. They already made references to such, such as when they had to fight a controlled (or pretending to be controlled)SSJ4 Gogeta that was from the time they fought Omega Shenron.

Heroes is indeed its own thing, but it is basically a mash up of the entire franchise into one setting, with beings from alternate timelines showing up. Its why Xeno Goku knew of Broly as well as Omega Shenron, because he had fought them already. He knew of Janemba and the Tuffles too. This was all explained during the Demon Realm saga when everyone was first recruited in the manga.
    Last edited by Cody; 04-22-2021 at 05:54 AM.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral