Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Ultimate Member

Actually I always thought that falling for Peter and all that came with it helped Felicia to grow as a person...

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
    Would you like to read a comic about Peter and Felicia as a family couple? Maybe with kid... Or two. Could this pairing rise some important questions? Like: What If they had twins. One with superpowers and one without them. One may be jealous of the other and try to get powers like Felicia did in the past. But she has gone through this path and knows what may follow.
    What is your opinion?
    Sure. I'm surprised we still haven't gotten an alternative universe with that.

would be interesting.......

Astonishing Member

The idea of Felicia and Peter as a married couple would had been a good idea back in the 1980's. I feel that their relationship was not developed in the same manner as with Peter and MJ because of one small problem: lack of a friendship development between them(in and outside of crime fighting), first and foremost for 100 issues. What makes MJ a strong love interest for Peter are the following:

1. Was not Peter's first girlfriend, like Betty Brant
    2. Was not Peter's first love interest, Like Gwen Stacy
    3. Was not Peter's first costumed partner, like Black Cat
    4. Were friends for over 100 issues before a serious relationship began

Thus Felicia's potential romantic relationship with Peter and starting a family might had worked if their friendship was developed first for 100 issues before it began. And it pays to not become Peter's first super heroine love interest..
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 04-26-2021 at 12:13 PM.